CHAPTER 10: FEELING INLOVE?

*Outside*

Omo! I'm nervous and I don't even know why -_- is it because I'm going to meet Jungkook like duh? It's BTS golden maknae and my bias too. I'm not that obvious knowing every KPOP Info just kidding. I know it's obvious. I'd better go, maybe he's already waiting O.o

>At the convenience store<

I take a look around the store, the guy at the left side caught my eye he's mysterious. So I decided to go near.. As I reached the guy's place he wores a mask, then the guy looked at me I was shock it's Jungkook.

"Hi! You didn't recognize me? You seem shocked? HAHAHAHAHA!" He said.

"Uh, Nae! Mianhe, How long have you been here?" I asked.

"It's okay, About 15 Minutes ago." He said.

"Jinjja?! Mianhe for making you wait Jungkook-sshi!" I said.

"Sssshhh! Not to load, people here might notice us, specially me. It's okay it's not that long." He said.

"Mianhaeyooooooo!" I said.

As I look around, some people are looking at us already so we decided to move out the place, JK suggested that we should go to the park. Then I agreed.

LUHAN'S POV

AISH! Gee will meet someone who would that be -_- I'm feeling angry ARGH.

"YAAAAAAH! Luhan-sshi! Wae?." Janna said.

"Huh? Ani. Nothing!" I said.

"It seems like you're annoyed." Janna said.

"Aniyo." I said.

"AISH! It's obvious, Just tell me, It's okay." Janna said.

"Aigooooo! Arraseo, I'm just curious and at the same time annoyed because of Gee!" I said.

"Huh? WAE!?" She said.

"I'm wondering who's guy Gee will meet." i said.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You're annoyed because of that? Well, I know who's that guy." She said.

"JINJJA!? WHO?" I said curiously

"It's Jungkook Oppa~" She said.

"WAE!? Jungkook? As in Jungkook of BTS?" I said.

"Nae! He is," She said the she left and went to the kitchen.

"YAAAAAH! Where you going? We're not done talking." i shouted.

"I'll do something importaaaaant!" She shouted back.

"Aigooooo. Okaaaay~" I said.

I immediately went to Baekhyun.

"Hyung! Guess who's guy gee is with today." I said.

"AISH! Don't make me guess hyung I don't have any Idea. TELL ME WHO!?" He said 

"Jungkook." I said.