Birth of Obiek

One day, shrek wanted some chicken nuggets from maccies. He strutted down the street and got maccies, he said to the waiter, "Oi ya right scruff give is me nuggets now." The waiter trembled and said, "O-of course daddy shrek!" Shrek moaned in a mood and sat down waiting for his 69 chicken nuggets. Meanwhile obama entered with a bikini on, he politely asked the waiter, "Can i have 69 monster macs? 🥺🌸"
Shrek shrieked he loved monster macs! Shrek shouted to Obama, "Come here Obama baby you're so daddy let me eat the monster macs with you!" Obama blushed and agreed, he'd never had such a request. 1 hour later, they go to shrekky poos house, they went to the bedroom and they started to moan and take their clothes off. They both jumped in bed loudly and started doing the deed. Obama said, "Oh daddy shrek, u do this so good more more more!" Shrek went in for more and then 2 months later, Obama took a pregnancy test and then what shocked the fags was that OBAMA WAS PREGNANT! They both stayed SILENT in shock and started blasting CPR. 9 months later, Obama started pissing, HIS WATER BROKE! Daddy shrek and obama went to the hospital and then Obama had a gorgeous arse baby called Obiek.

THE END.