Chapter 4

Jay pov
I woke up with a smile on my face I was planning on confessing to Jungwon.

I was literally shaking while walking down the hall to Jungwons room, normally to get to his room takes 30 seconds but today it felt like 30 years.

I walked inside and saw him fixing his hair. He looked really stressed like he needed to look good for someone.

"You don't need to stress about your hair you always look good" I said and he looked at me and smiled.

"Why are you being so nice today?" Jungwon questioned sitting down beside me. I decided to just say it now.

"Because I like you but not just as I friend I love you" I said and looked into Jungwons eyes as a smile crept in his face.

"I love you too Jay" he said and hugged me tight he hit the shot I got this morning but I was too happy to care.

"So what does this make us now" Jungwon asked once we pulled away.

"Boyfriend's if you want" I asked not wanting to freak him out.

"I would love that" he said leaning closer to my face I was surprised but I didn't move my face.

Next thing I new I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was very innocent and sweet but I wouldn't have it any other way.

The rest if the day we tried to do anything we could do to spend a good day together as boyfriend's.
                         Jungwon pov
When it was starting to get late we decided to hang out in Jays room.

We were laying together in the small hospital bed and Jay was asleep already but I was awake. I looked up to his face and started crying.

"I'm sorry Jay I'm so sorry"
---------------------------------------------------
Sorry for short chapter

Will update tomorrow