Chapter 6

Third person pov
The next day Jay woke up to hear the heartbreaking news that Jungwon had died.

All he could do was cry. He honestly thought that he was healthy enough to make it out.

He didn't even know what Jungwons sickness was but when he did he wished he didn't ever find out.

Jungwon had some really bad heart problem that couldn't be cured 

He was so sad for him and he didn't know why Jungwon wouldn't tell him what was happening to him.

Jay decided to go to Jungwons room. He didn't know why but he thought it might make him feel better.

When he got into the room even more tears came out when all the memories came back to him.

But through his tears he saw a piece of paper on the floor. When he got closer he realized it was a envelope with his name on it. He opened it up to read the letter. The letter read.

Jay,
Good morning Jay. I'm sorry you must be so sad right now but believe me it's all ok. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I've been dying since I came here.

The only reason I hid it from you was because I was scared you wouldn't like me it's dumb I know but I was.

I have a favor and I'm really hoping you can do it for me ok Jay.

All I'm asking is that you move on. Forget about me. This world ate me up and I don't want it to happen to you.

You will find someone better I promise but you can't be stuck on me because as sad as it is once I'm gone I'm not coming back.

I'm sorry. I'm writing this now because I know I won't make it until morning. There is only two things left I have to say.

Thank you and I love you.

                                             Your Wonie

Jay cried through the whole letter. How could he know he was dying but never told him.

He wanted to wake up. He was convinced this was some nasty nightmare but sadly it wasn't. Jungwon was gone and wasn't coming back.

That night Jay was allowed to leave the hospital. He moved in with his best friend Riki and his boyfriend Sunoo who coincidentally was Jungwons best friend. The three of them were very sad about the loss of Jungwon. Who was close to everyone.

But Jay knew. He knew Jungwon wouldn't be happy to see all of them crying like this.

He had to be strong.

For Wonie.

                         The end
-------------------------------------------------

I didn't cry while writing this so I don't think it's that sad.

I will post a bonus tomorrow.

Bye.