Chapter 5

Jay pov
I woke up and Jungwon was gone I didn't think of it though because the bed isn't really made for two people to sleep in.

But as the day went on I didn't see him now it was about noon but I hadn't heard from him at all. I started to worry about him and where he had gone.

Was he allowed to go but just never told me or did he- no of course not Jungwon is still healthy even though I still don't know what his sickness is.

I decided to ask my nurse when she came to do my daily check up.

"Um is Jungwon ok?' I asked her as she was cleaning my arm to get ready for a shot.

"You mean from down the hall" she asked.

"Yes is he ok" I asked nervous for the answer.

"Oh no he isn't. He had a few seizures last night and has been unconscious since but thankfully it seems he will survive"she said. I let out I sigh of relief when I heard he was going to live but soon sadness replaced it when I remembered he had some seizures and is unconscious.

"Oh no not wonie" I said and bit my lip very hard.

"Why do have some special connection with him" she asked with a smug smirk. Because I see her everyday we have gotten close and like to tease each other.

"I mean yeah he is my boyfriend" I said and she looked up at me with a shocked expression.

"Boyfriend? Since when?" She asked getting the needle ready in her hand.

"Yesterday" I said and she gave me the shot and put and bandaid on it.

"Wow Jay that so good what do you hope to do with him most" she asked me.

"Get out if the hospital together i really hope that someday we will both recover and be able to live together not in here" I said and she smiled at me.

"That's very sweet" she said with a smile and then finished the check up and left.

It was late at night but I couldn't sleep I was terrified for Jungwon I just wanted to see him but now I don't know if I'll ever see him again.

After tossing and turning for a long time I decided to go see him. Just the sight of him would make it easy for me to sleep.

When I got to his room he was sitting in the ground looking out the window. I was surprised to see him awake.

"Jungwon how are you-" I asked going over to him.

"Shh Jay" he interrupted still staring up at the sky.

"But I heard you-" I said but he interrupted me again.

"Just come sit with me" he said patting the ground beside him.

"Look at the moon tonight" I said looking at it. It was truly beautiful tonight.

"It caught my eye. You know they say when the moon catches your eye someone is worried about you" he said and then looked at me. "I guess it's right"

He smiled at me and I smiled back adoring his cute smile.

"Of course I was worried about you" I said seriously but he just giggled at me.

"I'm gonna be fine" he said but it seemed like he wasn't sure.

"Good because I have plans for when we get out of here" I said and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I can't wait to do them" he said and kissed me before we both looked back at the stars and the moon.

We didn't do much that night.

But it was probably the best day I had with Jungwon.

I just didn't know...

It would be the last.