~Bonus~

Jay pov

It's been two years since Jungwon died and I've gotten over the fact that he isn't coming back and tye shock has blown over.

So much has happened since he has been gone and I needed to talk to someone so I decided to visit Jungwons grave.

When I got there I sat down on the nice green grass and let out a sigh.

"Hey Wonie I have so much to tell you. Well first off I picked up right where I left off in school and have been able to get pretty good grades. Second the cafe has been doing so good. It's very popular here. But still all of it would still be better if you were here. But enough about me. How are you doing up there." I said and looked into the blue sky while tears filled my eyes. "Who am I kidding I can't do this without you. You were the only reason I wanted to recover but now that your gone what am I supposed to do" I said and then the tears started flowing down my cheeks.

But I felt like I was being hugged but I was all alone.

Jungwon pov
I couldn't bare to see Jay cry I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Don't worry Jay we will meet in our next lives I promise."

-----------------------------------------------------
Yeah I added a bonus super last minute I'm sorry this is really not sad at all.

Bye.