Julia x bellatrix

Kind of space one my whole body aches to move to im going to do one cuz I never do lmao xx I took some ideas from @margrets_sunflower

I was curled up by the headboard crying about Julia and bella they have been doing stuff without me and I hate being left out so I sat and cried when Julia walked in the room "hey sweetheart have you- "
"Hey darling what's wrong" I shake my head I couldn't tell her she might get mad at me or something else "hey it's ok.... BELLA!" She shouts in less than 5 seconds she runs in by your side "princess what's wrong?" "I've already tried that she hasn't said anything" "hey princess listen to me we are not going to get mad at you or anything we just need to know what's wrong?" Bella says "you guys" i state "us" they say in union "yeah you went shopping without me and had baths and party's and sex without me" "look darling you were sick when all of those things happened so we thought it would be best to have a sick person there" said Julia after a little we we were just hugging and then Bella adds " would you like a bath to relax?" "Yes please!"
After about 6 minutes it was done Julia and Bella helped me into the bath then they start to walk away "hey what are you guys doing?" "We thought to leave you princess" "no no please stay " I begged them they did and they got undressed and joined me in the bath Julia behind me and Bella infront of me like a dream come true...........

Hi so sorry I haven't written anything in a while I've been busy lately I will try and do more but hope you can understand xxx ~Nicole