Red x reader

A/n- includes a little nsfw at the end,self harm
Ps: if i borrowed anyones ideas I'm so sorry I didn't know but credits if I borrowed your idea x

I walk into some kind of carney thing and walk to the bar  and order a drink "now what's a pretty thing like you doing here?" Said a women who I learned was called kit "nothing much just need to find somewhere to stay" I replied  "follow me" she said she lead me up some stairs and a women who was sitting in a chair with glasses on the tip of her nose "ma'am"? Kit said "yes kit what is it" she said not looking up "I have a girl here who needs a place to stay"  kit replied " send her in" kit walked back out and told me to go in I walk in and she looked up at me "name sweetheart" the women said oh that nickname it did things to you "y/n y/l/n" she looked me up and down " ok right we'll follow me" she explained that she never let people stay as it was not a hotel but she let me "I'll be next door if you need me " "ok thank you" " oh and Call me red darling" red walked away and I decided to get ready for bed when I heard my door open I was top less right now "red?" "Yes honey" "what are you doing?" "Oh just checking if your ok?" "Yes I fine" I got my shirt on and I was in a baggy shirt and underwear I turned around and she looked shocked "oh my" after that awkward moment she walked back to her room later that night I was reading and I heard soft moans from reds room ah darling right there was she touching herself? I got up and walked to her door Ah y/n keep going I slightly open the door and she was there one hand on her boob and one on her clit she spotted me peaking oh come here darling....her voice dripping with lust....

A/n/ hey everyone hope you all are ok? And hope you liked this one x ~Nicole xx