Helena x reader part i dont even know

Before I start this chapter I'm so sorry that I have done any more stories or updates I was celebrating my birthday last week and I haven't had much motivation lately but enough abt that I hope u like this chapter xx

Background:Helena is ur mum in this one (idk I find it comforting it's fine if u don't x) and imagine she and Tim had three kids together instead of two okay?  

Helena's pov:
This weekend I was super busy I had to do some filming for nolly and then I had Louise my makeup artist come over to do my makeup and then on top of that I had booked a date with rye since he's been working a lot and ive been working as well and we barley spend time together and then I've got to see my kids as well which is going to rlly nice since billy is either doing sports or is in his room studying and nell is always out with her friends and staying with them and well y/n is a great help she walks the dogs for us she cleans and cooks occasionally she helps out a lot but I don't know why but today I got home and y/n was fast asleep in the living room and she was watching a Christmas movie I know she loves them I was smiling at her cuteness  and went into the kitchen and tidied my stuff away and unpacked my bag from work and then I went to check on bill I entered his room "hey billo u okay?" Yep all good mum u okay? " he replied "yea I am do u when rye is home? " he shook his head I nodded and left I went back downstairs and was looking through my emails Since I got a lot of them all of sudden I heard the door open and I hear teenagers laughing I stood up and went to see what was happening nell and some of her friends were there I hugged Nell and then they went upstairs to her room and I just heard music from then on from her room which I mostly ignored I went back to work and then eventually it was around 10pm and put the dogs in there cages so they don't eat or chew anything I then carried y/n upstairs poor baby she's really tired and knock on bills door to tell him I'm going to bed now and then I went to nell's room since her and y/n share a room currently nell is begging me to let her have her own room and I'm thinking about it still but I place y/n in her bed and I tell them to keep it down a little and to at least go to sleep at some point I then leave and go to my room and fall asleep.

Y/n's pov:
I was woken up by nell and her friends laughing I sat up and they looked at me and I got up and went into the bathroom and looked at my face and someone had put pen on it did I do that? I don't remember using a pen today I washed it off and went back into the room and sat back on my bed when bell stared taking to me "hey y/n do u mind going to sleep in the spare room tonight since I can only fit like 2 people in my bed and? "Yea sure I got up and took some pjs with me and my phone and a charger I then walked down the corridor and got to the spare room and pulled my phone on charge and got changed into my pjs and then did my skincare and a face mask I then grabbed a book of the self and read some of it and then it got boring so I went downstairs and got a drink I then heard someone come downstairs it was rye "hey kiddo " hey " after that I went back upstairs instead of reading I texted one of my best friends to see if there free even though it was midnight but oh well 
Sexi gal xx
Y/n-hey gal u awake?
-yes what's up?
Y/n- well I was wondering would u like to come to mine for the night?
-okay I'll be there in 5

I went to the front door to let her in since I didn't want her to wake up everyone we went upstairs and watched a movie and then fell asleep.

The next morning!

Y/n's pov: I woke up and got up and got dressed I wore a black crop top and some cargos and my Jordan's. And then I went downstairs to make break for me and my friend  she was getting ready and I made an English breakfast for us once I was done she came downstairs we ate and then me and her went to the shops for some clothes shopping we brought some rlly nice things then she went home and went back to mine my dad had also texted me to see when I was staying Over again

Dad
-hi sweetheart I was wondering when are u staying round mine?
Y/n-maybe tomorrow
-okay well I'm going to Italy next week so 
Y/n- okay dad love u see u tomorrow
-u to darling

I then went upstairs and went back into my room and saw nell and her friends had left it a complete mess her bed and mine was unmade and food packets everywhere and drinks vapes as well and cigarettes I cleaned it all up if mum saw this she would flip then I had a shower and got back into the same clothes and then I tieded up the guest room and then I went downstairs and made mum and rye some breakfast which I made mum a summer fruits bowl with her favourite coconut yogurt and I made rye a English breakfast since I knew he liked them I then brought them upstairs and walked into their room and woke them up and then brought up there drinks mum had tea and rye had coffee "thank u princess " thank u y/n u didn't have to " well I hope u like it " I then went downstairs and watched a movie for the rest of the day.

Helena's pov: what did I do to deserve such a great daughter like I mean nell is amazing In her own way but I mean y/n is always there for others and then she makes people breakfast she so caring and she Cleans even though I say I can do it but she won't let she thinks I shouldn't have to do anything even though it's my house and I don't want her to feel like a maid at all but I know she's not got many friends or well that many that live near her anyways .

Ik this is long probably one of the longest things I've ever written but yh enjoy and if u didn't then don't say anything thank u xx.

~Nicole