Juila hoffman (tw)

Tw:smoking,depression,anxiety,sh

A/n I'm also very sorry I haven't been posting anything recently I hope y'all can forgive me on that one I'm trying but my life is pretty hectic rn so plz bare with me

Y/n's pov:

This morning started like any other waking up next to my beautiful girlfriend Julia these past few months have been great I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek I then get up and go to the bathroom and take a shower after that I got dressed in a short black skirt and a loose white jumper I put on my doc martins and do some simple makeup I then go downstairs for breakfast most mornings Elizabeth makes breakfast but this morning she left a note on the table saying that they won't be back until tomorrow guess it's just me and Julia all alone I decide to make her a breakfast as a treat I make some toast with eggs and some sausages and for me I made toast with butter on it I'm very plain but oh well I go back to our bedroom and see Julia sat up in bed reading a book 'morning jules' 'ah morning baby' I bring her breakfast' oh this looks amazing baby thank u' I smile at her and we ate in silence and then she got up and got ready I went to her office for some alone time I saw she had a whole new packet of  cigarettes I grab one and light it Julia doesn't know I do any of this she knows I vape but she doesn't like me smoking I open the window and the stress all went away after I finished it I went to her alcohol stash and drank some whiskey i then found her Notes I read through them and then Julia appeared in the door way' what are u doing little girl' I turned around 'nothing' I say smiling cheekily Julia came towards me and pushed me down on the couch i started getting really panicked she noticed and she sat me up and try to calm me down 'darling what's wrong?' I couldn't get my words out they were stuck in the back of my throat she had her hand on my arm 'oww' she looked at me 'pull ur sleeves up rn' I shook my head she rolled up my sleeves to see fresh cut wounds she then goes to her first aid kit and gets out bio oil and miceller water and some badges she washes it over with miceller water and then puts some bio oil on them to stop them scaring she then gently wrapped my arm in bandages after that I lead back into her arms and she wrapped her arms around me and I started falling asleep she continued stroking my hair.

Hey hope y'all are okay
I'm sorry for not updating or posting much I am trying to but a lot of school stress and personal stuff going on I will hopefully post on Wednesday since I have the day off then xxx