✿メChapter 1メ✿

✿✧Meeting the gang✧✿

The morning sun shined bright as it light half the world, the birds chirped happily and the alarm woke the ebony haired girl from her slumber. Her obsidian eyes opened slowly as she sat up stretching and turning off her alarm. She walked out of bed and took a shower, after she changed into the clothes she had picked out last night. She then went out of her room towards her kitchen and made breakfast.
After she ate her breakfast, she put on her shoes locked her apartment door and went out.

The morning breeze was so refreshing. Only a few people were on the sidewalk and only a few cars in the road. She made it to her new school. She sighed.

"Here we go..wish me luck..."

...

She has been walking around the hallway for almost an hour and she still hasn't found the principals office. She then noticed something familiar, a poster. Then something struck her mind.

I've been here 3 times already! Am I going around circles?! She thought. She was then tackled by someone as they or she was hugged on the back.

Potatoes...she thought as she smelled the persons scent. Which she clearly remembered.

"Hey Sasha...?" She said in a questionable tone, not sure if it was the girl who she was referring to.

The person let her go and on instinct the ebony haired girl turned around greeted by a girl who has brown hair which was tied on a ponytail and a big grin planted on her face.

"Hey Mikasa!"

She chirped. Mikasa smiled, then a realization hit her.

Why didn't I text Sasha for directions?! She faced palmed herself gaining a questioning look from the other girl.

"What's wrong?"

"I could have just texted you so I wouldn't be walking around in circles" she said.

This made the brunette laugh.

"Hahaha! But you don't have my phone number." she giggled. Mikasa just realized that and facepalm herself again.
"Why don't I take you to the principals office?" The girl suggested as she just nodded. The two walked to the principals office as they talked. They have been talking so much that they hadn't realize they have already arrived.

"Hey Mikasa after this I'll give you a tour ok?"

"Of course, I already know you're gonna give me a tour anyways"
She said as she knocked on the door as a faint word of "come in" said on the other side. She opened it revealing a man around his 40s with blonde hair combed to the side neatly.

"Mikasa Ackerman?"

She nodded.

"I am Erwin Smith, here is your schedule and have a nice day" he said calmly as he handed her a piece of paper. "Thank you sir"
She bowed down and walked out. As she did Sasha noticed her presence and put her chips back at her back.

"Ready?"

She nodded.

...