✿メChapter 2メ✿

✿✧Girl so weird, Boy so rude✧✿

Lunch has now begun and Mikasa had gathered with her new friends. They began to talk about various topics which Mikasa enjoyed listening to. One thing did bother her; it was the the blonde coconut haired boy who seems to be on a look out for someone for the past 8 minutes.

Where is he? Said the blondie to himself.

"Is there something wrong, Armin?" Mikasa ask a bit worried to her new friend.

He looked at her and gave her a small smile.
"Yeah..just waiting for someone"

"Phst! Why you gotta wait for him? His a jerk-" the horse looking boy was interrupted from a voice that lead to everyone to stop talking.

What? Him again? Mikasa thought.

"What'd you call me? Horse face." The brunette with green emerald eyes said. The same boy who was in the same class a Mikasa.

Eren Yeager.

"There you are Eren!" Armin chirped. "You know him?" Asked Mikasa. Eren turned his head towards Mikasa. Shocked to see her there.

"You again?" He said. The gang heard what he said and got them confused.

"You two know each other?"

"No, we just have the same class together. And apparently she got me into trouble"

Trouble? For his information. I saved him from trouble. Well his not wrong I did got him mad though...The ebony haired girl said in her mind.

"You got him into trouble?" Ymir asked.

"Well kinda, but I saved him from detention. Your welcome by the way" she said turning her towards Eren when she said the last part. His eyebrows knitted together.

"Yeah but you started it! What are you doing here anyway!?"
He put his hands on his waist.

"Im here because they invited me to, also im Sasha best friend.." she said.

"And..an addition to our friend group, so she's our new friend...and your new friend too Eren!" Historia added.

"What?"

He turned to face Armin if the news was real. He nodded.

Ah hell nah!

"Don't even think about it Mr! A friend of ours is a friend of yours" Armin said. "I-" "Friend" Armin gave him a glare and his atmosphere suddenly turned dark.

Dark Armin

"Fine" he groaned. He only said yes because he knows how manipulative and scary Armin can be when his not put on the right set.

"Hurray!" He chirped. Pink and flowers were on the atmosphere and everyone sweat dropped at Armin's sudden change of mood.

The gang began talking again. Except for Eren and Mikasa. If either of them were mentioned in the topic they would either nod or say something.