✿メChapter 3メ✿

✿✧Umbrella✧✿

It was Friday and Mikasa was in the middle of class and the teacher had assigned the students to copy the notes in the board. While the ebony haired girl was writing down, her best friend leaned in on her shoulder whispering something.

"Hey Mikasa, you free tomorrow"

She thought for a moment, then replied.

"Yes, why?"

"The gang and I are gonna hangout tomorrow, wanna join?"

"I'll ask my uncle first"

"Alright!"

Sasha yelled happily.

"Braus!" The teacher warned.

"Sorry Miss"

---

End of school and students were on their way home, some were just standing by, and some were still at school doing some activities. It was raining heavily. Mikasa had cursed at herself for forgetting to bring an umbrella.

Now what do I do? She thought. She doesn't want to get wet nor she wants to go home late. Then an idea popped on to her head.

I'll call Levi!

She grabbed her phone and dialed the number.

Ringing...

It rang for 3 minutes, till the person answered.

"Hello, Mikasa?"

"Hey, Levi. Can you pick me up? Its raining really hard and I forgot to bring an umbrella"

"Sigh, I can't. Im working overtime today, which means I'll be home late. Why on earth did you even forget to bring an umbrella anyways?"

"I was on a hurry okay!"

"Sigh, just wait...im pretty sure the rain will stop. I gotta go through duty calls"

"Okay"

"Stay safe. There's some leftovers on the fridge, you can microwave them. I have to go. See ya."

"Mhm, see ya"

End of call(hang-up)

Oh shoot! Why didn't I ask him for permission to go out tomorrow?!

She face palmed herself.

She looked back at the pouring rain. I don't think its gonna stop soon.

Sigh

Twelve minutes have passed and the rain had not stopped. In fact, it didn't even made progress on stoping.

Sigh

Mikasa put her phone on her pocket, bored of the game she was playing. She was so eager to go home, that she'd just thought of running towards her house with her bag as her shield of the rain. Although that idea had stopped when a familiar brunette walked beside her. He looked at her as he felt eyes on him.

"What?" Eren asked.

"Nothing" Mikasa replied.

Silence had invaded the atmosphere. It became a little to awkward but not uncomfortable.

Why is it always like this? Both of them thought.

"Is someone picking you up?"

Mikasa asked breaking the little awkward tension between. "Yeah, my brother is picking me up from work" he answered.
She hummed as a response.
"How about you? Anyone picking you up?" He looked at her.
"No, overtime"

2 minutes had passed and Eren's ride had arrived.

"My rides here, see you tomorrow" he opened his umbrella and walked off.

"Okay see you tomorrow, Eren"

He came to a halt. Mikasa heard footsteps coming towards her so she looked up meeting a pair of green turquoise eyes.

"Yes?"

He said nothing but gave her his umbrella. "Huh?" Confusion taken over her.
"I could see that you don't have one, so take mine" he said.
"Eh? That's okay there's no need really" she said pushing the umbrella towards him. "Suit yourself" he said and walked away again.

Why did I do that? She face palmed herself.

Why to go Mikasa-

"Just f*cking take it"

"Eh?"

He hasn't left yet!? Mikasa thought.

"You said you don't have a ride right? You don't have an umbrella either. How the heck are you gonna get home? You can't stay in school, ya know."

"Eh?"

He grabbed her hand and lend her his umbrella.

"Eh? W-wait?"

He stared at her blankly. This didn't faze her.

"What?"

"You'll get wet in the way to your car if I take it"

"Who's gonna get wet more? Me or you?"

She thought for a second and he was right. She's going to get soaked.

"Me..."

"Exactly, now take it. I owe you one from the first day anyways"

"Ok..." And with that he left. For real this time.

Eh?

-

End of this chapter. I know its short (ಠ‿ಠ). I was just so busy at school, I got 13 modules, many performance tasks, an examination, and household chores (ಠ ل͟ ಠ). Anyways this is all for now, see y'all later! vote and comment if you like. Have a nice day!

ーArela_Ayan💜