*~(Troubling Emotion)~*

Dylan's pov-

when Wilford ran up to me and howl at me to come to the front I was a bit confused, I walked over and I thought that I was hallucinating. Standing at the door was a humanoid animatronic with chocolate brown hair and painted on rosy red cheeks; wearing a red, purple and gold tailcoat, a purple bow with a star in the middle, and knee high golden boots with a small heel. Yellow and Scribble were flooding them with questions.  Vinny was standing abnormally close to the robot, that's weird and not like him but I brushed it off. "Umm- Steve how did you get to this place?" I asked, but instead of answering they looked at me and even though their eyes don't show emotion you could tell that they wouldn't say anything, "Hey Steve do you want to come with me?" Vinny asked, Steve turned to him and there was something wrong in their voice, "s-sure." Steve and Vinny walked away; I pulled my phone out of my jacket and called the manager of Freddy Fazbears pizza plex. "Hello?" he sounded like he was going insane "Hey Pat, are you ok?" I asked concerned by his voice, "I'm fine Dylan, do you need something?" Pat asked, "no, but I think you need something. I think your missing Steve." Pat quietly gasped but was loud enough to hear though the phone. "Where are they?!" Pat said I could tell by the muttering in the background that he was with his animatronics, "yeah, about that- Steve's at  Candy's." I answered, "How did they get there?" to be honest I have no idea, "they ran all the way here, their ok I checked but they're acting really different, like- their more- sad? I don't know- come collect them." I said, Pat hummed in as a reply then hung up.

Vinny's pov-

I walked Steve to my box, I proceeded to pick him up and put him in the box. I grabbed a children fairy-tale book from the bookshelf and sat next to Steve, "do you want me to read you a story?" they nodded their head. "ok-, 'Once upon a time-"

?\$%#'s PoV-

"Siento mucho que tengas que pasar por esto... Quieres que todos estén orgullosos de ti... Pero, te está matando hacerlo..."