*~{forgiveness}~*

Steve's pov-

I listened to the story. Pat is sorry about yelling at us. I walked over to the living room and stared him dead in the eyes. "You feel guilty?" I asked blankly. "Yeah, I do." Pat mumbled in response. I sat next to him. "Steve, I'm so sorry. Vanny- she-" Pat was saying before Bryan cut him off. "Vanny tricked you to pity her. She did that to us as well." Bryan growled. I hugged Pat as tight as I could. Pat was shocked and trying to breathe, considering that I'm made out of titanium and I was suffocating him. Whoops. "It's ok Pat! I-I forgive you!" I said. I felt like there was something heavy getting taken off my shoulders but I couldn't understand the feeling. Pat hugged back with a smile, I looked at the others and saw them all happy. Once we let go, Bryan started up a convocation. 

Mid way through convocation we started talking about more thing that had happened during the past two weeks. "Oh- by the way Steve, Foxy has been worried about you disappearing. He has been waiting for you to get back home." Pat stated. My systems started to heat up and I felt like there was something buzzing inside of me. "He has?" I replied. Roxanne started to giggle, everyone else was looking at us. "Steve, I think you forgot to bring someone with you." Bryan stated. "Yeah Steve." Roxanne nudged me. "H-Hey It's sill early in the morning! How about I make you to some coffee Pat, hehe." I said before power walking to the kitchen. "I'll go help him. You three stay here." I heard Bryan tell them before hearing foot steps behind me.

Bryan's pov-

We both walk into the kitchen. Steve pulled two mugs from the cabinets and placed them down on the counter, letting out a large sigh after. "Ok, what's going on here?" I question leaning on the counter, Steve copied and lean on it as well. "Well, I ran away from the pizzeria so fast I didn't think about anyone else. They could be seriously scared that something happened to us! I didn't think about how Foxy would have felt." Steve place his head down and let out a whimper. I finished getting the coffees ready and let out a sigh. "We'll talk about this later, for now, lets go back to the others." I said. Steve looked at me then looked at the counter. "I'll be there in a second, I-I just need to think." "Ok. If you want to talk I'm right here." I said as I started walking away.

I made my way back to the others; the others sat there talking about the pizzeria. "Hey, I'm back! What did I miss?" I ask as I hand a coffee over to Pat. "Not a lot. Where's Steve?" Gator questioned. "He just needs a moment." I say. As we were talking, small footsteps walked down the stairs. We turned to see Gregory at the bottom of the staircase, rubbing one of his eyes. "Good morning." I said. Gregory let out a yawn then walked over to us. "W-What is Pat doing here?" Gregory ask sitting next to Roxanne. "Don't worry about it Gregory." I said.

Steve's pov-

I was still thinking over how concerned Foxy is about me running away. My eyes widened when I realized that I still have my phone on me. I opened my phone and called the pizzeria's number, hoping that Foxy would pick up. I slid down the wall in the kitchen and just prayed as I heard the phone ringing.

 I slid down the wall in the kitchen and just prayed as I heard the phone ringing

Glamrock Foxy's pov- 

I paced the third floor. I walked passed Steve's room countless times, like he was going to appear out of thin air. I was scared that something happened to him; there was no way that he could stay away from the pizzeria forever, It's his home. Lolbit and Bonnie promised me that Steve is in safe hands with Roxanne and Monty, even though Bonnie growled every time Monty was mentioned. Moondrop wasn't much help. Whenever I brought up Steve around him, he replies negatively, saying things like 'Steve probably is running away from their problems' and 'Steve not being here doesn't change anything, Steve is useless'. If Steve heard that he would try and pick a fight with the giant moon. Bryan would come by every once and awhile, but every time we would tell him about them, he would brush it off. This was starting to piss me off.

I decided to check the front area again. I heard noise from the security office as I walked by. I went to the phone on the desk closest to the door. It was ringing and the number looked familiar so picked it up.

 "Hello? We are currently closed for the morning. Please call back in a few hours." 

"Foxy? Is that you?"