*~(Entity Untamed)~*

?\$%#'s pov-

Te lo prometo, todo estará bien... Todavía te aman. No importa lo que hagas, cuánto te esfuerces, nunca serás perfecto... Por favor, para mí.

Fylan's pov-

I was sitting with dad as everyone was playing around the restaurant. "Hey dad, where are cousin and Vinny?"  I asked eagerly, "Vinny has probably taken Steve to his box and-" Dad was interrupted with a knock on the door. "COMING!" Dad went to the front door and I walked to Vinny's room. I put one hand on the wall close to the entrance and peeked around the corner. Vinny was sitting on the edge of his box  book in his left hand and his right supporting Steve, Steve was leaning on Vinny's shoulder looking at the book. I think one of my fins were sticking out too far because Steve sat up and looked directly at me. "H-hello" Steve stuttered out in a shy voice. "Oh- Hello! I'm Fylan!" I said in a upbeat tone of voice trying not to scary him. Vinny looked up from the book and placed it on his lap, he put his hand on the box where Steve was not sitting. Vinny patted the box gesturing to sit on the other side of him. I walked up to the box and Vinny picked me up and placed me down next to him, Vinny picked up the book and rapped his arm around me so that I could see the pictures in the book.

?\$%#'s pov-

"Mira, se preocupan por ti. Te mantienen cerca. Todos están tratando de mantenerte cerca". "Do they?" "sí" "What about him..." "¿quién?" "never mind...."

Vinny's pov-

As I was reading to the two humanoid animatronics when Dylan walked around the corner with some else and another animatronics. The other person was wearing a white tee shirt with a black badge, he has black sunglasses and purple hair. The Animatronic was an alligator with a Mohawk, purple shoulder pads. Steve immediately sat up straight and looked at them, I had my hand on their shoulder and they were shivering in- fear? The purple haired person looked at the Alligator then at Steve. "Steve please come home, we were so scared that you missing. Pat was horrified when they couldn't find you, please." The Alligator pleaded, Steve slid themselves off my box and walked over to them, "ok, l-l-lets go home..." You could tell Steve wasn't sure that they wanted to go but it seemed like they didn't have a choice.

?\$%#'s pov-

Te protegeré,

Steve...