*~(Enemies...)~*

?\$%#'s pov-

"I'm Trying. Why don't they believe me? please" "Confía en mí. Es difícil que la gente te crea. Lo aprendí de la manera difícil." "how" "No te preocupes por eso"

Lolbit's pov-

All of us sat in the main room in the main room waiting for Pat and Gator to get back with Steve. Ballora was calming down Baby while Roxanne and Chica were baking in the kitchen, Rockstar Freddy,  shadow Bonnie, Twisted Foxy and I played Uno. "Hey guys." We looked up to see Gator walking down the stairs, I dropped my cards and walked up to them, "where's Steve?!" I asked wishing for a good answer. "Steve is talking to Pat about something-" "Oh- Hey Pat." Shadow Bonnie Said, we all looked over to Pat at the bottom of the stairs with Steve standing right next to them. I ran up to Steve and frantically checked them to make sure that they were ok, they giggled and hugged me. "You have a lot of explaining to do stupid-star." Roxanne teased.

Vanny's pov-

'finally their gone, I don't have to worry about them messing up my plans.'  I thought while walking up the stairs from the basement, I walked around the stage to see everyone there. WHAT THE F- HOW DID THEY GET BACK HERE! "Oh, hey guys!" I Spoke in my soft tone of voice, "STEVE! OMG ARE YOU OK! I heard you ran away!" I stated trying to trick everyone to think I actually cared about them. Steve stayed silent and gave me a blank stare, they then proceeded to turn to Pat, "I'm going upstairs to charge. See you later!" Steve announced, then walked away. I need to trick the others into thinking their the bad guy, otherwise Bryan wins. 

?\$%#'s pov-

Hay un dolor en el culo no son ellas. "Steve, ¿por qué estás temblando... estás bien?" " I- I'm f- fine. I just need to charge." "Estaré aquí si me necesitas, ¿bueno?" "fine..."

Te prometo que nunca te dejaré, Steve...

Roxanne's pov-

Why did Steve Stare blankly at Vanny? "Hey I'm going to play on the arcades up stairs. Bye guys!" Vanny announced, I see what's going on. as soon as she was out of ears reach I knew what I was going to do.

"Hey, I think I'm going to join Vanny in the Arcade room." "ok bye." Pat said, I walked up to the arcade room and Vanny wasn't there. knew it! I walked up to rockstar row to see if Vanny was 'talking' to Steve. I hide be hind the wall so I could hear what They were doing. "Listen here Bryan! they aren't going to believe anything you say!" "I'M NOT BRYAN! I'M STEVE! WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE VANNY!" Steve sobbed, "I'll make your life a living hell, Just you wait!" Vanny proposed.  What the hell? I thought they changed, guess not. they won't get away with this. I promise that they won't get away with this Steve.