A new job

-Blank- means thinking
*Blank* is Sun talking
"Blank" is y/n talking
•Blank• is Moon talking
Everyone else will be different but idk who all is gonna be in here :)
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
You drive up to the pizza plex with your head filled with thoughts -What if I can't stop slipping it is a daycare after all...- you had a slight panicked look on your face, you get out of your car and walk up to the doors and unlock them. You walk in going to the daycare you see a slide with a sign that says /slide into fun!\ with colors around the words, your little side said -Go down it!!- but your big side said -no slide are for little kids- you argued with your thoughts for a bit and you finally decided to go down the slide as you went down you felt a smile grow on your face, you closed your eyes tightly while having a big smile on your face. You land into a ball pit opening your eyes you look around and see a balcony and a figure on it.

*HOO! HO! HO!* You heard from the figure as it dived down into the ball pit you were startled by the sudden sound you walk around in the ab pit looking for the figure the figure pops out from under and grabs you and lifts you up *HELLO NEW FRIEND!!* you were a bit startled from his excited load personality "H-Hi" you say shyly you were scared but also felt safe, he puts you down you remember that you forgot your bag in your car holding most of your stuff that couldn't fit in your pocket, *MY NAME IS SUNDROP WHATS YOURS???* Sundrop asked "my name is Y/n!" You say and then go back to think about what all you put in the bag your eyes widened while you realized it was actually something really important Sundrop looked at you with a confused look *Are You Okay Friend???* Sundrop asked you trying to tone down his voice, "yea..just forgot something" you said he picked you up and brought you to the doors to the daycare *Go get it!* he said you look at him and smiled a bit and walked out the daycare and went to the front door and walked out of the quickly going to your car grabbing the bag and walking back to the daycare. You go back down the slide and see Sundrop playing with glitter glue and other things you could tell he heard you land in the ball pit because he looked behind him looking at you *YOUR BACK!!* He said excitedly, you walk over to him hugging him and then setting your bag next to a chair and sat in the chair looking at what Sundrop was doing.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
TBC <3
I hoped you all like this so fair! Will start the next part asap I have today to Monday free to work ilya <33