Jealousy?

Hello everyone I am so so sorry that it's been so long since I've been busy with thing I don't really have a reason I honestly forgot that I ever made this and I've been really busy with home stuff so enjoy this for now :) sooo schools been out for a while and still haven't finished this so here you go <3
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
A couple days later
You had the day off because the plex was closed for the day so you decided to go hang out with your friend, although you knew you were gonna miss sun and moon a lot but it was nice to talk a day off.
You and your friend went out to a local cafe and talked about everything for a little while you told them how you got the job at the daycare leaving some details out that you didn't think were that important.

<3 The next day <3

You had work today at the daycare  excited to go back you got ready and left for work once you got there you went inside and started heading to the daycare. You heard the daycare music you realized you started smiling and went down the slide into the ball pit, looking up you see sun do his little dive into the ball pit you walk over to where he landed and he pops up *Where we're you??* Sun said you could sense a bit of worry in his voice -Did he not know I had off all day?- "I had off all day yesterday since the pizza plex was closed" You informed him about why you didn't show the other day. *Oh Okay!* Sunny said *What Did You Do All Day?* "I just spent time with a friend" You said *Oh Ok* Sunny replied.
🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁
That's all you guys get I'm so so so so so sorry but I probably won't get part 16 out for a while we're moving AGAIN and it sucks so I'll try to update as much as I can love you all!/p