Little Trouble

You see that Sundrop is drawing a child like drawing of him and the kids that must of been here earlier you see he's still not down, you grab a piece of paper that's in the middle of the table and start drawing something you could feel your self slowly slipping into little space but paying much attention to it after 2 minutes of drawing you finished the outline of your drawing trying to make it look really good but you slip into little space -Not a good time not a good time..- you look around as the colors look a bit brighter you start coloring making the color go outside the lines with a smile on your face, Sundrop looks over at you you continue to scribble trying to not use funky colors on it. You smile as you were finished with the drawing you look and Sundrop noticing he was staring at you "Look!" You try to say sounding as big as you can while holding up your picture of you and Sundrop it looks like a 3 year old colored in a fancy coloring book *THAT LOOKS REALLY COOOL!!!* He said as his normal happy self "Thank You!" You said excited you hug him tightly, slightly startled he hugs you back.

  TIME SKIP

You were still little playing around with a stuffie you brought with Sundrop playing with you you yawn *Are You Tired??* He asked you, you shook your head because you didn't want to go to bed just yet *But You Seem Tired* He said trying to convince you to go to sleep "I'm nwot(not) tired" You said with a slightly grumpy face *Nap time!* Sundrop told you and he picks you up and brings you over to a nap time area *There now go to sleep* He told you "Nu!" You argued back, Sundrop lays next to where he laid you down and cuddles you, you smile as to show that's what you wanted, you snuggled up close to him and slowly fell asleep as so did he.
ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ
Sorry for short chapter I love you all thanks for reading I might start the next chapter/part if I can't fall asleep <33