What?

Hey you guys, sorry I haven't been posting today I woke up hurting like my back was hurting so bad but I have decided that I will write this for you guys <3
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
You end up slipping even though you didn't want to, you look at Sun and then you get up, Sun looks at you confused as you start running over to the play structures he quickly follows behind you, you go into one finding your way to the top still having Sun following behind you, you realize how high you are at the top witch was a lot taller then you expected you were looking over the edge of it while Sun was looking at you cautiously making sure you didn't fall you slip off the edge, Sun realizes that you fell and quickly went over to the edge and tried to grab your hand yet he missed you kept falling you end up screaming of how scared you were Sun jumps down beating you down to the ground catching you, you weren't hurt to bad but your head and back hurt from the fall he scans you, *Your Hurt!* He rushes you to the medic area and pulls up your shirt just revealing your back it wasn't that bad he put bandages on it he gave you a tight hug "Ow!" You said flinching at the pain in your back he loosened the hug *Im Sorry I'm So So Sorry!!* He exclaimed "it's Otay(okay)" You respond he carries you to the nap time area and laid you down while he laid down next to you cuddling with you and you both drift off to sleep.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I hope you guys like this idk why the font is like this rn but yea I tried to make angst but yea didn't work very well but yea <3