Healthy, Beautiful

The next two weeks, Minho was at my shop with lunch, all homemade. He would stay until close then drive me home, where we would watch a movie and share kisses. If this is what a healthy, beautiful relationship looks like I want to keep it forever. Right now we're at his and Binnie's place, watching a movie as he cooked for me.

    "Next week, I have a race, I want you to be there." Getting up from the couch, leaning against the doorframe, watching him as he cooked, he is breathtaking.

      "I would love to go." "I need my good luck charm to cheer me on the loudest." Blushing as he looked at me with a huge smile, "If you didn't ask me, I'm pretty sure Felix would have drag me out of my apartment to go." Chuckling, at what I said, because in the end that's how we met.

     After dinner, and our movie Minho drove me home, standing at my door, I pulled him in close. Playing with the ends of his hair, "I can't come to the shop tomorrow I have some work I need to get done. But I asked Felix to pick you up to bring you to the shop." His hands were on my hips, rubbing circles with his thumbs, I just nodded my head. Pulling him in for a hug, I took in his scent, cashmere and teakwood, "Goodnight Min." "Goodnight baby." Pulling back some, I cupped his face to bring him in for a short kiss. Pulling away he gave me random kisses around my face, giggling at him.

      "See you tomorrow princess, sleep well." Give me one last peak, "You as well, love." He walked away to his car, as I got inside, he drove off. Sighing, "I have it bad for a street racer."

____

IM SORRY IT'S SUPER SHORT!!! But the next few chapters, will be longer, I promise.

Enjoy!!! (*・ω・)ノ