Chapter 33

Grandma Felicia's POV

I was watching the news regarding stock prices when I heard the doorbell ring. I spotted one of my workers getting the door. Xander was napping on my lap. I didn't want to let go of this kid. I question now whether I love Bucky more. I suppose this chap here has stolen my heart. He is simply too precious. I moved my side to the direction of the entrance and my gaze collided with that of Mrs Williams. I wonder what she wants.

"Mrs Williams. What a lovely surprise! Have a seat." She smiled and her attention dropped on Xander, and I think I noticed a grimace on her face. Not that I care. I summoned one of my workers to come and put Xander to bed. Mrs Williams' eyes widened when she spotted Xander, and I knew the sight signaled the kid a carbon copy of Bucky, so I pretended I didn't see anything.

"Its been long since you paid me a visit, Mrs Williams." Hope everything is okay."

"Mrs Barnes I am here to speak about Sandra and Bucky. They have been engaged for some time now. We need to select a date for their wedding and also, there are important things at hand that need to be handled."

Mrs Barnes may be an elderly women, but she was the most dreaded women globally. When others spoke to her, they typically selected their words carefully around her, and this lady in front of Mrs Barnes today wasn't picking her words, is was as though she was giving her commands. Mrs Barnes detest being commanded.

"What are the urgent matters?" She asked in a pretty calm yet furious voice. Mrs Barnes was regarded to be a frigid businesswoman and not a humorous kind.

"I have been told that your grandson has a son and also that he could be sleeping with the mother of his kid."

"Mrs Williams, you came to my home to discuss gossip, or is it something you have seen with your retina?" Mrs Williams saw green, therefore what I heard about this old women is legitimate. This old women isn't a walkover after all.

"No, Mrs Barnes, my daughter informed me herself."

"Instead of waiting for us to address the difficulties at hand, you want to hurry into marriage. Will the wedding that you so much want remedy the fact that Bucky has a son? Will his son vanish once your daughter has wedded him? Marriage will not remedy this Mrs Williams."

"Mrs Barnes, we need to make sure that we get Sandra and Bucky wedded. We do not know how the baby mama was reared. What would the public say if they find out that your grandson had a son with a nobody? If we can get Sandra and Bucky wedded, we can take the kid away from the baby mama and declare that he is the son of Bucky and Sandra. "Grandma Felicia couldn't believe the audacity of this lady. She glanced at the lady with a hard, piercing glare. Suddenly, Mrs Williams was more like a kitten gazing at a large frightening wolf.

"Mrs Williams, you came to my home to give me commands, to tell me what to do, and even recommended the most despicable concept I never imagined a mother as you would ever puke. How would you feel if someone snatched your daughter away from you? Are you sure you give birth to your daughter? Because a genuine mother would never spew the type of shit you have just vomited. Mrs Williams, I am not one to make choices for my grandson. Yes, I pushed him to engage your daughter. He never wanted to do it. To this day, I do not know the reason why he refused to engage someone he has so in love with for years. Maybe you haven't noticed, Bucky doesn't behave as he used to around your daughter. Ask your daughter what she did. I already know the answer since I have seen everything with my own eyes, but not sure whether Bucky knew all these years and decided not to say anything."

"What are you talking about, Mrs Barnes?"

"It appears like you truly don't know your daughter at all. Mrs Williams. Anyway, one thing I will never do again pushes my grandson into marriage. Who he marries is none of my concern. I will choose anybody he choose. If he wants to be with you daughter, so be it. If he wants to remain with his baby mama, it's none of my business. His happiness is what is important. "She stared so and summoned one of her workers to escort Mrs Williams away. The lady couldn't believe what she had just heard from Mrs Barnes. She felt embarrassed. She departed the Barnes family mansion with more questions than answers.

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd