FOURTEEN

So fuck yourself and your feelings
I believe but not in me and you so,
I'd unfuck you if I could

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽

I LOOKED UP AT FREDDIE AND EFFY WHO STOOD IN FRONT OF ME, "I am so fucked," Freddie said, "Do I look fucked?" He laughed as he looked down at me then back over at Effy, his expression quickly changing, or maybe it didn't, I was pretty fucked up myself, "Eff, listen, before, in the shed... I was just wondering, what were you gonna say?"

Effy tilted her head, "I'll tell you later," She then put her hand out and grabbed mine, "Bye," She smiled as I got up to follow her. Just as Katie walked over to Freddie.

"Katie's cold," She said to him.

"Yuck," I verbally complained before Effy pulled me away and we went to sit down, "Bye, Freddie," I sung with a laugh.

"You are ridiculous," Effy joked, "Everyone thinks you want to fuck them, you know that right?"

I shook my head, "Impossible," I said matter-of-factly, "I wouldn't go near Katie with a 10 foot pole."

Effy let out a laugh, "Okay, so you've got a point."

"Speak of the devil," I said as Katie started walking towards us.

"Listen, Effy," Katie said, "I didn't even want you here and you've ruined my night. I invited you here because you can drive and you're embarrassing yourself, don't you think? It's pretty sad, throwing yourself at your friend's boyfriend, don't you think?"

Effy didn't seem fazed, "Katie, come, sit down," She patted the spot next to her.

But, Katie was on a warpath, "I'm not being nasty or anything... I don't even think you realized you're doing it, it just makes you look like a desperate whore."

I was quick to butt into the conversation, "Aren't you the one sleeping with someone who clearly loves someone else?"

Katie looked down at me, her rage quickly shifting towards me, "It's none of your business what I'm doing, you're just upset I didn't want Cook here tonight. Cause he ruins everything, doesn't he?"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever Katie."

"No, it's true and you know it, and you're just like him."

I stood up, "I could care less what you think, Katiekins," I then looked behind here, noticing Freddie was watching, my eyes flicked back down on her, "Shouldn't you be over there guarding your territory?"

Katie looked over her shoulder at Freddie, she didn't say anything else and just walked away, I sat back down next to Effy, "Jesus," Effy said quietly, "You're a bitch," She sounded serious before she laughed.

I shrugged, "Some people need to know their place."

"Who moved the stuff?" I heard Katie ask from near the tents.

"What?" Freddie asked.

Katie turned around, facing everyone else, "Who moved the stuff? The bags are gone."

"What are you talking about?"

Katie stamped her foot on the ground, "For god's sake, this is so not funny, guys!"

Freddie was trying to keep the situation calm, "Chill out, somebody..."

Then there was a rustling in the woods, everyone paused and looked towards where a flashlight was shining through the trees, followed by laughter, "Turn the music off!" JJ pointed at the radio, Freddie stumbled over and switched it off.