Chapter 18 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

5 days after the analyses:

Sergio's point of view:

I'm in the kitchen making breakfast for Raquel when suddenly my phone starts ringing.
Oh it's Alicia.

Me: Alicia?

Alicia: SERGIO! Victoria and I really missed you!

Me: Me too Alicia! I missed you ! How are you ?

Alicia: Well I'm fine! And Victoria too! And you, how are you doing ?

Me: great! I'm very well thank you.

Alicia: And... Raquel? Paula? marivi?

I smile.

Me: They're fine too!

Alicia: Great! Good Sergio, I called you about the gold.

Me: oh!

Alicia: you can go to Portugal to take it and distribute it to the members of the gang!

Me: Oh that's good news!

Alice: Yes! I'll give you Benjamin's phone number, and as soon as you get to the airport in Portugal call him, okay?

Me: Ok thank you very much Alicia, I hope we will meet soon! Oh yes ! I forgot, we'll meet again since I'm going to bring you your share! (I say laughing)

She laughs.

Alicia: You're welcome, Sergio! And I too can't wait to see you again!

I smile, I hear baby cries.

Alicia: good Sergio, I have to leave you Victoria started crying!

I laugh.

Me: See you Alicia!

Alicia: See you soon! I'M COMING VICTORIA! (She said hanging up)

I laugh.
After about 10 minutes, she texted me Benjamin's phone number.
I have to go tomorrow to distribute the gold, as soon as possible is best, but I must speak with Raquel. I take the breakfast that I have prepared and I go to our room, oh she is still sleeping, she is very beautiful! I put the breakfast on the bedside table, I lie down next to Raquel and I take her in my arms. And after about 20 minutes, she woke up.

Me: Hello my love.

Raquel: Hello sweetheart. (She said in a sleepy voice with a small smile)

She is very cute! I kiss her all over her face, she bursts out laughing.

Raquel: Sergio...hahaha...what are you doing!

Me: I couldn't stop kissing you! (I kiss her cheek) You're so cute! (I say while giving him several kisses on the neck)

Raquel: Sergio! You tickle me! (she says laughing)

I stop and smile.

Me: you have to eat sweetheart, I prepared breakfast for you.

Raquel: Oh! Thank you very much my love! Besides, we are hungry. (She says while caressing her belly)

Me: Oh, I forgot to say hello to my baby!

Raquel smiles, I kiss her belly.

Me: Hello my baby! (I say while kissing her belly a second time)

Raquel: Sergio, you're really cute, but we're hungry.

Me: sorry, sorry my loves, here is your breakfast.

Raquel: thank you sweetheart. (She says as she starts to eat her breakfast)

While she ate, I kept thinking how to broach the subject of travel with her.
She's finished eating and she's gone to take a shower, I'm waiting for her on the terrace.