Chapter One

"Y/n! That's not how you walk!" Hearing my mother yell as I miss take the way I walk and greet. "Being apart of Tanso Commission is very important young lady so you must walk with proper and elegance." The Tanso Commission the mora for Inazuma. Richest commission in Inazuma.

I'm the eldest daughter, the only daughter.
I Y/n Tanso have never seen the outside world besides our garden. I never been allowed to make my own choices.

"Bow, and smile when you greet." My mother showing me how to bow my head down.

Looking out the window seeing the kids play while I'm trapped in here never being able to be as free as them. So painfully.

"Y/n your day dreaming." My mother told me. "I'm sorry mother." She sighs and places her fan down. "My my you haven't been thinking right since we told you about your hand in marriage. To the Tenryou Commission Son." I sigh and roll my eyes. "I don't want to marry some brute." My mother snatched my wrist. "You will marry who we say. This is the sake for the Tanso Commission with the Shoguns Army on our side we can expand and have safer travels for the traders speaking of which your fiancé should be visiting soon." I sigh. "Lose the attitude now." "Yes mother I apologize." She smiles and let me go. "Now be dresses we are getting ready for dinner soon. Remember who I showed you." I nodded as she left.

With a sigh I say against my window sill. "So lame." "That's pretty harsh." I heard a male voice. "Yes very much so." I smile till I realize someone was talking to me. I jump back as I saw Thoma. "Thoma you scared me." He chuckles. "Yes I didn't mean to princess I promise." I sigh and waved my hand in front of him. "Don't call me princess more like prisoner." He chuckles as shows me Ayaka's Fan. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Someone is visiting Inazuma be sure when you see a Samurai with platinum blonde hair with red streak to tell them that you want sneak out." I raised an eyebrow. "What?" Thoma smiles as he knock on wood of the house. "Yes, Ayaka found someone who's willing to take you outside the house for once!" I felt the smile on my face. "Really? Someone actually accepted to go against the Tanso commission." Thoma nods. "I would but you know it isn't very smart for me. But his name is-"

3rd person
"Kazuha what are you doing while we stay in Inazuma for this week." The Platinum blonde male look to his friend. "I accepted a commission for some extra mora and it's for a good cause." The women with long dark brown hair smirks. "Is it the girl you saw last time we were here?" "Perhaps." He answers. The girl he saw. Just walking by the commission area he saw the figure of young women with long/short h/c hair. Silky smooth hair. Glossy e/c eyes. But she look so unhappy. This was month ago. Now he may get to see her again.

"Don't get caught I can't save you." Beidou tells him. "No worries." The red eyed samurai stood up and disappeared with the wind.

Your pov

"Y/n this is Cula." I bow and smile at him. "My very beautiful you are tonight." He tells me. "Thank you." As say across each other outside in our garden. Surround by my parents and a stone wall keeping me from freedom. "Y/n?" I felt a tap on my shoulder as this brute stares at me up and down. "So is being married in tomorrow isn't bad right?" My eyes widen as my parents nod. "What?!" I yelled. My mother push my shoulder down. "Yes it's no problem." My father answers him. "No it is a problem! That's too soon! I don't even know him!" I yelled. "Y/n Tanso! Sit down." My mother says sternly. Cula smirks at me. "It's funny how you thought you had a choice. The prettiest women in Inazuma will not reject me." He sounds so confident.

Am I really getting married tomorrow. Cula stood up and gesture me to come to him. My mother gave me nudge as I felt his hand on my back. "Then let's seal our deal with a kiss." The tall blonde told me. His purple eyes bore into mine. Someone please. I don't want this.

I was pushed down to ground as Cula dodge the rock that flew at us. "Guards! Get that man." Cula orders. I look to see a platinum blonde male with red streak. Red eyes. He look so pretty. "Take my fiancé back to her room till it's safe." Feeling guard pick me up and take me into the house. "Kazuha..." I whispered. He seem to hear and smiled. "Im here." He told me. Cula and my parents look at me. "In the house now!" I saw Kazuha run from the guards. No! They'll kill him. Please be safe. Don't risk your life for my silly dream.

After a lecture and being question how I knew him I shook my head and didn't talk. Grounded from the garden forbidden to see him. Kazuha. What nice name that's rolls off the tongue.

My parents left for the night with guards watching my room. Here I am missing yet another festival. I sneak outside to my back garden. Looking up at the night sky. "So pretty..." "It is gorgeous." I jump as I scrambled away from the voice. "Don't worry I'm not bad guy." Familiar smooth deep voice. "Kazuha?" He looks at me with his red eyes. "Yes and don't worry I lost your fiancés men." I gag at the name. "Hardly...I don't want to be married to such a brute..." he chuckles. "For a princess you seem to dislike your work." I sigh as I sit down on ground hugging my knees. "So your the guy who signed up for my commission. It's silly I know." He looks at me. "Yes, but I understand now seeing what happened." He reach his hand out. "Let's go, we don't have all night now." I hesitantly took his hand as he helps me up and got me over the stone wall.

The stone wall that kept me from my freedom.