Chapter 9

"Here." Handing me a large scythe with my f/c and black accent. "I uh this is very..." I lifted it up and it was very light. Surprisingly light. "Unique." I said. Childe nods but he seems satisfied.
"This will be your issued weapon from now on." Scaramouche walks in from behind. "I see. Anyways I must be going it's late and Kaz-" I heard the door shut. "Sit down." Scaramouche says sternly.

I sat back down and look back at him. "Now, you may leave." He opens the door and allows me to exit. He took the scythe away from me as I left. "We will learn how to use this next week." I nodded as I left.

Getting to ship I see Kazuha outside with his sword out. "Kazuha!" I yell. "Y/n. I'm glad to see you safe and sound." He immediately puts his sword away and hugs me.

  Kazuha and I are close of course we felt each other skin before but he's never just hugged me out of the blue. "How was it? You seem tired." I nodded as he scans my body up and down. "Then you should rest but tomorrow are you busy?" I shook my head as he nods. Same expression on his face. Soft and faint smile. "Then get some sleep. It's best we wake early tomorrow." I agreed with him as he led me back in the ship into our room.

   Laid me in bed and smiles at me. Kazuha has been affectionate with me lately. "Sleep, it's better days when you sleep good. I will be here if you have any nightmares." I nodded as he kissed my forehead.

  Kazuha...Just kissed my forehead. His lips burn into my forehead as he pulls away with blush on his face. Does he know what he just did?

   He left the room as I felt my cheeks get red.

   Just sleep Y/n. Just sleep.

Waking up I see Kazuha tucked away in his bed. Messy long hair. With red piece all over the place. He looks so handsome. I'm very thankfully he saved me. I really.

I have a passion to be with him and owe him everything. Hopefully I'll be strong like him too.

I got up and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Kazuha." I whispered.

He groans in response as I tap him again. "Yes flower?" Flower? Odd thing to call me. "It's Y/n..." he jumps out of the bed and falls on the side of bed. "I meant Y/n! Not flower! I was uh! Thinking of poem!" I giggle him as he had the blanket over his head with hands in the air. I laugh at his actions as I took off the blanket off of him. "It's okay. Anyways you said you had a plan for us today." He nods as he gets up. "I do. But let's get dressed first." I agreed as he left the room.

    All dressed up I went out to deck to see him ready to leave. His hair tied back up. "Ready?" He asked. "Yes!"

   We left the boat and to the shore.

  "Stay close today? Don't go getting lost again." He told me. "I'll stay close!"