About The Hashira: Mitsuri Kanroji

Beatrice: So what is the next Hashira you met? 

Kaoi: Well, technically the next Hashira I met is The Hashira of Love, Mitsuri Kanroji.

Beatrice: Love Breathing?

Kaoi: It's her own sword technique she created herself. Made by altering Flame Breathing to suit her needs.

Beatrice: I see, is it a common occurrence for demon slayers to create their own breathing style?

Kaoi: There have been times when a breathing style doesn't work for a slayer so they create their own to best fit their abilities. Besides the five main styles; Flame, Water, Thunder, Wind, and Stone. There are only four other styles that are derived from the main five; Mist from Wind. Sound from Thunder. Flower and Serpent from Water. And finally Insect from Flower.

 And finally Insect from Flower

Beatrice: Insect Breathing?

Kaoi: I'll explain when we get to the Insect Hashira.

Beatrice: Very well. Back to the original topic. Why did you say this Kanroji was technically the second Hashira you met?

Kaoi: Because at the time she wasn't a Hashira yet. She was just a fellow student of Rengoku-sama and thus my senior. She became a Hashira a year and a half later.

Beatrice: I see, anything else I should know about her breathing style?

Kaoi: Actually yes! Instead of using a regular Nichirin blade. Mitsuri-chan uses an extremely thin, flexible, and long blade akin to a whip. You think using a weapon like that would be impractical but she makes it work with her agility and flexibility.

Beatrice: Interesting.

Kaoi: Interesting indeed. I first met her a week after my training began over dinner and she is an extremely pleasant person to be around. When Rozu and I were introduced to her, she grab us along with Rengoku-sama and Senjuro for a group hug.

Beatrice: Sounds like someone who doesn't respect personal space.

Kaoi: Yeah, she would probably have you in her arms the moment she sees you and since you are very cute. Misturi-chan would keep you there for a long time.

Beatrice: While Betty appreciates the compliment. Please don't joke about such things. 

Kaoi: Okay, while she has her childlike moments. When the need arises, you can bet she will show no demon mercy.

Beatrice: She sounds like the half-elf Bubby is contracted to.

Kaoi: I guess Mitsuri and Emi are somewhat similar.

Kaoi: Although, Mitsuri is much more open with her feelings than Emi is.

Mailtime! 

Kaoi: Hello once again Re: Slayer readers and welcome to the first mailtime segment.

Beatrice: Today we have three letters, I suppose.

Kaoi: That's right Beatrice. The first question is from lenyo_456

"Do you pretend to return to your world Bakaoi?"

Kaoi: Well there have been times where I dream of being back with Rozu, Rengoku-sama, and the rest of my friends. 

Beatrice: Now moving on to our second question from MegamanSmash

"What if Echidna and Muzan meet each other?"

Kaoi: I would imagine Muzan would go to her in search of a way to cure his weakness to the sun. In exchange, he will turn her into a demon and that would make her immortal. I would think that Echidna would at least be intrigued by his offer.

Beatrice: Mother will in turn conduct multiple experiments using the demons given to her as lab rats to understand all of the properties of demons. The results of these experiments will help her decide if helping Muzan will suit her objectives.

Kaoi: If it is, she'll look into the origins of how Muzan became a demon and perfect the process.

Beatrice: If not, Mother will simply retreat to the sanctuary where the barrier can repel the likes of this so-called king of demons.

Kaoi: Muzan being enraged by the betrayal, Muzan would make her a target like Tamayo. Finally to our last question by Nagataro

"What if Upper Moon 1 is also transported there?"

Kaoi: If you mean like what if he was transported at the same time and location as me then he would have erupted into flames.

Beatrice: Please be more serious, I suppose.

Kaoi: Okay, we'll if he were to arrive here at night then I think he be practically invincible. He's smart enough to cut a fight short if it's near sunrise and there is no nichirin metal here so no weapon can kill him. 

Beatrice: This ends today's segment of Mailtime, I suppose.

Kaoi: Alright. Now remember just ask the question in the latest chapter of "Betty wants to know..." and we'll get back to you next time. But for now have a good day!

Beatrice: Farewell.