The origin of curses and jujutsu is largely unknown. However, it can be surmised that because cursed energy comes from negative emotion, curses have always existed alongside humanity. During the Heian Era, the height of jujutsu, Ryomen Sukuna was recognized as the undisputed King of Curses. His influence has lived on to greatly affect the current age.

In the modern-day, the number of unexplained deaths and disappearances in Japan exceeds ten thousand annually. These statistics are a direct result of the influence curses have on normal society. Their existence has been kept secret from non-sorcerers, as they are invisible to them. Jujutsu sorcerers act in secret to repel the threat of curses.

Starting in 2017, the year the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons occurred, curse-related events have begun to happen more frequently while presenting more danger than ever before. This includes Sukuna's reincarnation as well as the unregistered appearance of over four new special grade cursed spirits in Mahito's group.

At age thirteen izuku yagi the son of allmight and inko yagi and older brother to izumi yagi committed suicide due to his negative emotions and hatred for his family he was reborn as a vengeful curse spirit  but somehow he became the first ever  SSS demon God/ cursed spirit as his body began to change as instead of his dark green hair it was a long red  silver hair with red eyes as black tentacle began to grow out of his black as izuku scream in pain as the tentacle began to move on their own destroying the surrounding building  .

few seconds later the new and awakening demon God/curse spirit izuku looked up as the sun began to set as different type of curse spirit began to react to his massive curse energy  the curse spirit began to charge at izuku only for his tentacle to...

few seconds later the new and awakening demon God/curse spirit izuku looked up as the sun began to set as different type of curse spirit began to react to his massive curse energy  the curse spirit began to charge at izuku only for his tentacle to destroy them in a one strike "entertain me more "the battle crazy izuku said as a massive cursed spirit appear as it appearance was that of a wolf with a tentacle on his back "yes you do fine "izuku said as he charged at the cursed spirit only for it to catch his hand tossing him sending him a few feet's back.

"Let test out one of my ability" izuku said as he point at the cursed spirit"cursed technique :white nova "  izuku said a white ball form at his hand as it began to glow destroying the surrounding area where the cursed spirit was as it stepped out of the smoke panting with blood running down its head "oh not bad your not a normal cursed spirit are you "izuku said as the cursed spirt got on all four as it crouch down in a blinding speed it appear  in front of izuku with it claws out as it about to touch him izuku grab him by the wrist as he punch the cursed spirit in it face sending into couple buildings as the building crumbled "you not dead are you i was having fun"izuku said mocking the curse spirit as it body began to grow in size as it growl at him "oh you want me to praise you is that then so be it "izuki smirk as he put his hand together and said "domain expansion :Solomon gate izuku said as a dark bone gate appear behind him which vastly increases the guarantee hits effective with a 200 meters. The radius can be narrow down if desired the gate is described as large gate with two horns on the handle that spread when opens .when opens a dark eerie fog will roll out of the gate as the cursed spirit was paralyzed as it brains was filled with information as suddenly it was cut into piece  as it was set ablaze killing it  .

Izuku then walked away form the destroyed building as he walked down in the death of the night when suddenly he was surrounded by grade one sorcerer "stop where you are cursed we exorcist you right here "a random sorcerer only for izuku to swipe two of his finger sideways as the sorcerer head came clean off as he felt to the ground dead "cursed technique:black hole "izuku said as the three other sorcerer suddenly felt a magnetic pull as they joined  together killing them he was about to walk when in front of him stood a beautiful female with short silver hair as she could be see wearing a jujutsu sorcerer outfit what confused him the most was the blindfold beside her stood a beautiful girl with pink hair as she could also be seeing a wear a black and red jacket next to her was a beautiful girl with short black hair as she copy be also seeing wearing a full black shirt with a black pants "your the cursed spirit that I sense the other day let not forget your cursed energy is massive "the silver hair female said as izuku look towards the girl with pink hair "your sukuna host hmm "izuku said shocking everyone "how do you know of sukuna" he  said stretching "that me to know and you to find out " izuku said as they both disappear and appear somewhere far away "your one that the gojo clan arent you " he said as the silver hair said nothing signal that a yes "no matter "izuku said as his finger tails grew as he swipe his hand intent to cut her only for his hand to stop on some type of barrier "cursed technique : void cut "izuku said swipe his hand against instead this time only for His  hand to pass through her barrier cutting her "did I break you pride izuku said as gojo and her students was shocked "he pass/cut me/through sensei barrier" was the thought of both gojo and megumi/yuji

With sukuna

A beautiful female with black markings could be seeing on a throne of skull  as she watch this unknown person pass through gojo barrier as a smirk appear on her face "you go nicely"she  said .

"It seem my time is up"izuku said as he disappeared leaving gojo and megumi with yuji as they walked back to jujutsu academy "sensei how strong was he " fem megumi said as female gojo turn back into her cheerful mode "for him to cut me I don't know more if we using sukuna finger as measurements"she said as she began to think"he a dangerous one not only that he pass through my infinity .what was the name of the attack void cut" she said as they arrive back as the her students went to bed as gojo went to talk with the principal

With izuku

Izuku arrive home as he got on his throne as he looked toward with a bored look suddenly a thought came to his mind as he said "thought heaven and earth,I am alone is the honored one "he said chuckles as it turn into a full blown manic laughter.