With izuku and makima

"You cant kill me makima I am immortal "izuku said bloody as blood slip down his head as he dodge a axe kick form her that when landed create a massive crate in the ground . izuku then point his hand upwards as a white ball form at his finger tip "cursed technique :white nova" the white ball began to glow as it destroy the surround area infront of izuku as the smoke clear makima could be seen dead under a pile of rubbles

Izuku then limp on his left leg as it right leg slowly heal after healing izuku phone ring as he got a call form gojo "yo izuku can do me a favor "she said as he sigh "what now"izuku said frustrated "can you help train yuji" gojo said as he think about it "sure why not " he said as he end up he was about to leave seeing he was all bloody and his hideout was destroyed . izuku took a shower and changed his clothes as he put on a red roble with dark browns pants as different type of jewelry could be seen on it as he walked in a cafeteria and immediately sense three cursed spirits and a strange man wearing a long robe .

Izuku then took a seat beside them as he listen to their conversation "what the plan  to seal gojo "a cursed spirit said with a volcano head as the man in the black robe respond"during the Shibuya in downtown we start our little plan " he said as he turn to izuku and said "it seem when in the presence of the new demon king " he reply as the other cursed spirit turn to him . the one with volcano head said "you mean the one who went against gojo,sukuna and the contact devil herself and survived" as he introduced himself as jojo and the one with stitch on his body as mahito and last but not least nanami a strange curse spirit that stood out to him.

"I won't join you in your plan "izuku said as the other cursed spirit look him "you know you be considered a enemy "geto said as jojo nod "then so be it I am a king and a king stand alone " izuku said as he got up and leave

"What should we do about him "mahito said "he is a enemy so we see him as a enemy "geto said as mahito jump in joy while nanami nod .

The cursed spirit, Jogo is excited to learn that his associate, Pseudo-Geto is in possession of the taboo object: Prison Realm. Geto warns Jogo to calm down due to the increasing heat in the room.

Megumi apologizes for being unable to save Tadashi.

One of the waiters in the restaurant notices the killer aura surrounding Geto despite being unable to see the curses. He's a responsible man, but he leaves the restaurant out of a pure primal sense of fear. The heat accidentally kills the manager, irritating Geto. Jogo makes it worse by incinerating the remaining humans in the building.

Jogo asks Geto to gauge his strength based on Sukuna's fingers. Geto says he's about eight or nine strong and the confidence goes straight to Jogo's volcanic head. The curse proposes that he kill Satoru Gojo alone and get the prison realm as a reward.

Megumi visits Tadashi's mother and admits he wasn't sure about saving the inmates at first. His friends thought otherwise but were still unable to recover Tadashi's body. Megumi takes out Tadashi's nametag and gives it to the mother. He bows and sincerely apologizes for being unable to save Tadashi's life.

Make dedicates herself to training Megumi.

Megumi returns to school late for a training session with his peers. Maki, Panda, and Toge focus on training Megumi and Nobara at improving their close-range fighting capabilities. Meanwhile, Gojo sensei decides its time to teach Yuji how to preform jujutsu sorcery.

Yuji expresses his gratefulness to be learning jujutsu from the strongest jujutsu sorcerer. He was too weak to help before and says he wants to be stronger when he faces his friends again. Satoru uses soda cans as an example of cursed energy vs. cursed techniques. Cursed energy is used to blast the can, but a cursed technique concentrates that energy to twist the can.