Izuku throne room was suddenly bust open as a injured servant ran inside as he kneel "my lord we under attack "the servant said as izuku lean forward with a angrly look on his face"who dare attack me "he said as a beautiful girl with long red hair with was tied in ponytail could be sent wearing a black pant with white t-shirt over her shirt was a long black coat what was strange was her orange spiral eyes  "who are you "izuku only for the unknown female to raise her and make a gun finger point it at him a a bang was head as it echo through the throne halls"a shame I would love a new pet but   orders are orders "she said as she was about to leave  "I know who you are now makima the contact devil "as the head of izuku began to reform itself as he look towards her" the higher up send me to kill me since yuji died but apparently they think your still a threat even with the death of sukuna vessel "she said as the head of izuku finish reform "did you really think you could kill me that easily""Izuku said only for a next "bang" was heard as his head was again blow off "stay dead you make my job easier" makima said as izuku body lean forward as it fell to the ground dead only for izuku body charge at her as one of his tentacle pierce her back through her stomach breaking her spine .

Two minutes before

A beautiful red head could be sitting down infront of a office as in each chair  there was eighth elder people as hand her a unknown file"your mission is to kill  to this person even with sukuna host death he more of a threat than sukuna" one of the elder people said the red head female took the file and open it as she got up and leave

"Do you think she completely it "one of the elder said "if she don't she be kill or seal " the female elder said

Izuku then use all of his tentacle to pierce her whole body as he with draw them as she fell to the ground lifeless as she makima slowly got back up all bloody "it seem we have are both immortal "izuku said

Trapped inside Sukuna's Innate Domain, Yuji is forced to make a troublesome deal. While watching over his body, Satoru explains his dreams and hopes for changing the jujutsu world. Meanwhile, a plot is put in motion to deal with Satoru in the coming battles.

Yuji fights Sukuna for control!

Inside Yuji's consciousness, he faces off with Sukuna. The King of Curses demands appreciation for fixing Yuji's arm. The young man refuses, seeing how Sukuna is the reason he's dead. Yuji wonders if this place is hell and tries to attack Sukuna.

Sukuna avoids the projectile and engages with Yuji. The boy's effort are fruitless inside Sukuna's inner domain. Sukuna tries to negotiate a deal to revive Yuji. His terms are that Yuji switches with him whenever he cants "Enchain" and says he must forget about this agreement.

Gojo sensei hinges the future on his students.

Sukuna tries to explain that all jujutsu depends on a binding vow. However, Yuji refuses and punches Sukuna away. Annoyed, Ryomen Sukuna gets Yuji to agree to a fight to the death and instantly severs his head. Meanwhile, in the real world, Satoru tells Kiyotaka Ijichi about his dream.

Satoru believes the higher-ups are the scum of the jujutsu world. Despite being a teacher, Satoru knows his talents are better used elsewhere and admits he's not the teaching type.

If Gojo wishes to rebuild the jujutsu world, he needs to foster strong allies. He believes all the students will be strong jujutsu sorcerers one day, especially the upperclassman: Hakari and Okkotsu.

Yuji returns to the land of the living.

Doctor Shoko Ieiri prepares to dissect Yuji's body when he suddenly reawakens from death. Satoru welcomes back his young protégé and asks for Shoko to keep him listed as deceased in the report. He doesn't want him targeted again by the higher-ups and plans to train Yuji to be ready for the Kyoto Goodwill Event. Satoru adds that he won't keep Yuji in hiding forever because he doesn't want to deny him the best years of his life.

Meanwhile, Pseudo-Geto continues telling Jogo about their greatest threat; Satoru Gojo. Suguru says they cannot defeat him even if they work together. He suggests they trap him using a special grade cursed object such as the Prison Realm.