Discharged

The time passed, a bit less than a month, and Inui was being discharged from the hospital today.
Many people visited him Takemichi, Chifuyu, Draken and even Mickey.
But the one who came everyday, the one who no way in hell would let him alone for just a day, the one who even insisted to stay the night: Kokonoi.

"Quite ironic isn't it. You abandoned me for all these years and now you came back clinging onto me like nothing happened." Inui complains in an irritated tone.

"You changed quite a lot Inupi" Said Koko in an unbotheted way.

"You can't disappear for all that time and expect nothing to change."

"You're right, it was foolish of me to say that." Koko agrees in a monotone voice.

This upsets Inui and as he's about to open his mouth to answer, the nurse opens the door.

"Patient 306, Inui Seishu, you can leave the hospital, you're discharged.
Do you need any help packing up?"

"It is not necessary thank you." Answer Kokonoi instead, while being glared at by Inui.

With that the nurse left the room leaving Koko to pack everything alone.

"You know there's no problem in asking for help..." States the scarred boy, trying to help the other.

"You aren't in a position where you can say that." With that Inui flinched and trembled and the black haired boy immediately regretted what he said.

The only sounds you could hear the rest of the afternoon were Kokonoi packing Inui's belongings.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alright everything is done. I already called a taxi so let's head down."

"Sure.." He mumbled while putting his heels on.

Both of them were very tired. Inui longed for his house comfort and the latter only wanted a warm bed to sleep in, luckily enough, soon that wishes will come true.

They were waiting sitting in a bench near the hospital. Each second seemed like an hour, the silence was killing both of them, but neither had the courage to start a conversation. And so the somewhat awkward silence continued until they reached Inui's apartment.

"Aren't you going home?" Asked the blond confused with what his old best friend wanted.

"If it's yours then yes I am." Responded the other boy in a sassy way.

"Ok make your self at home." Inui chuckled making Koko's heart flatter.

"It's good to finally see you smile Seishu."