First day of work

"Are you sure you're going to be fine?" Koko asked in a worried tone.

"I'm going to be just fine, I have food and water and everything I need!"

"Nope, you don't have my comfort." He flirted.

"Dumbass..."Grunted Inui, wildly blushing.
"It's time for you to go now, bye-bye."

"Hehe bye Inupi, see you tonight!" Koko winked at him and with that he left.

"Am I doing thing?" The scarred boy thought while he leaned against the door.
"Should I really be lying to him like this. The reason why his here is to help me get better, faking I'm fine won't change anything."

Inui then proceeded to hug himself and wait till his roommate arrived home. For him, it was a long day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Inupi, I'm home!" He screamed, but there was no response. He looked at the ground to take his shoes of, only to find Inui sleeping in the floor.

"Ah, what should I do with him?" Koko sighs while picking Inui up to take him to bed.

After leaving the sleepy boy in his room, he glanced at the kitchen and noticed that Inui didn't take a bite of anything.

Kokonoi was no fool, he knew what was happening with Inui and it woried him constantly. He knew how hard it was for him to eat, for him to smile, the only thing he wanted to do was sleep, probably because it was the nearest thing to death. Even so Koko decided to wait till the latter trusted him enough to tell him what was actually going on.

"If he's acting like this then I can't leave him alone..."

Thus, the black haired boy takes his phone of his pocket and starts to dial a number.

*****************
Who is it that Kokonoi is going to call, I guess we'll never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Btw thank you for all the views! I never thought that so many people would like this story so thanks to all of you <3

Have a nice day!