Morning

I wake up with the same feeling I had when I was at the hospital.

Why am I not dead?

This though gives me headaches, I hate it but it is stuck in my mind and it's impossible to get it out.

I analyse my surroundings. It's 9am. I'm in the room I tried to kill myself. I'm all alone. I don't like this place. I can't be in this place. I need to get out. Now.

I try to get up but my legs won't move. I'm laying on the ground. The ground where the knife fell. I'm laying on the ground. The ground where the blood dripped. I'm drowning in my own blood I don't know what's real and what is fake. I really need to get out of here. I need to wake up.

Inui slowly opens his eyes and realizes that it was all a dream. He was terrified and couldn't get that terrible feeling out of his head. He decided to get some fresh air to get that dream out of his mind but, when he was about to get up, he felt something holding him. It was Koko, sleeping peacefully by his side.

"Oh," he muttered trying not to wake up the other. "I guess I'll just stay here and wait till he wakes up" Inui continued in a tired tone.

The scarred boy turned his body to the latter's direction and hugged him back.

"It isn't that bad to have someone by your side."

********************
Hi-hi guys, I apologize for not posting for a while, just had a terrible writer's block. But I'm back, so please accept this little chapter has an apology.

Goodbye for now you lovely people, stay safe and strong, love ya!