A "Good" Customer

"It's good to have you back Inui, I missed your presence also I almost beat the shit out of some annoying customers." Draken ranted trying to sound as natural as always.

"I can see that happening!" Inui sighed realizing the other's effort to keep everything like always.

The beginning of the day went smoothly, always with his usual tired face, Inui attended, helped and guided the clients naturally, like he used to do.

"Here's your change." The scarred boy told the customer.

"Hey Inui, it's already your lunch break, I can handle the rest." The latter reassured making the other leave the counter.

Right after Inui leaves the working area, another customer arrives, this time, some random kid who probably belong to a gang.

Obviously the child isn't well educated so he immediately starts arguing with Draken.

Inui, without thinking much about it, approaches the "costumer" and threatened:
"I'm afraid we cannot fullfil your requests in this store, so you better get out of here before it leads to brutal consequences." All of this was blurted out with a sweet professional smile.

The boy walked away from the store after complaining something about how much the place sucks.

The rest of the day went as smoothly as it could, until the exit time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The blond boy was leaving through the back door and when he closed it, a group of boys, probably highschoolers appeared. They were carrying broom handles, and without a word they starting attacking the scarred boy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Welcome home! How was your first day-" Koko stopped when he saw all the bruises and cuts his friend had.
"Oh crap... What happened the hell happened? Wait a minute, I need to get the first aid kit." He anxiously said while running somewhere to get the kit.

"Can you tell me who did this to you?" The black haired individual asked, when he was treating the latter's wounds.

"It doesn't really matter... I already took care of it." The other answered not demonstrating any emotion.
"It were just some kids that are playing gang, but I beat the crap out of them so it's fine now, they won't bother me again." He continued
"You know what's really stupid? I really thought you would come to help me the only thing I could think about was you, but life's no game and you can't be anywhere, i simply have to accept that."

"...Let's go to sleep, it's already too late." Koko sighed.

"Mhm, good night..."

************************************

Guess who's back? Back again?
It's been a long time y'all, and I've been dying, but classes are almost ending so yay, I'll try to survive till then.

Keep being cool, buh-bye