Laura the Wedgie Slave

Made with help from Dash.

It was an ordinary Monday morning, on January 10th, 2022. The school was old and worn out, the Christmas decorations were still up, and the halls were sprayed with some sort of mystery liquid. Laura had transferred to this school 3 months after the school year started, and she was basically a social outcast. She was wearing a white shirt with a miniskirt, which was the school uniform. There were 30 minutes left before recess would start.

Laura *thinking*: W-well, I think I can take another day. I have to resist what he's going to do to me...

Laura waits in anticipation for Jack to waltz in out of nowhere and beat her into a million pieces.

Laura *thinking*: No signs of him yet, he isn't where he usually hangs out, near the gym around the corner of the hallway. M-maybe I can get through the rest of the day without any troubl-

Jack: Hey Laura, ready for your punishment?

Laura: Hmm? Eh n-no, I'm n-

Laura *thinking*: S-say yes. I-I need to t-take it...

Laura: I- y-yes...

Jack grabs Laura's panties and drags her by her undies into the boys' locker room.

Jack: Skirt off. Now.

Laura's POV: I blushed too much as I was slowly lowering my skirt, completely exposing my light pink panties.

Jack tests the stretchiness of Laura's undies by giving them a harsh tug. The bell rings, but Jack wasn't gonna let Laura go anywhere. Boys were starting to fill up the locker room and stare at Laura strangely.

Laura's POV: I was so embarrassed to see how everyone stared at me. I closed my eyes and, at the same time, I covered my undies with my hands.

Jack: Get ready. >:)

Jack slips his hand down Laura's panties and grabs on. He yanks them so far up that a ripping sound is heard throughout the locker room.

Laura's POV: I let out a high-pitched moan as if I were a loli, and everyone in the boys' locker room made fun of me, seeing me like this, and hearing my panties ripping.

Jack keeps pulling and pulling for 15 minutes until her panties are ripped completely off. Laura covers herself and sprints for the door. She runs to her backpack and takes out the extra pairs of panties she has. She puts on 4 pairs at once, just in case.

After 20 minutes of recess, Laura walks down the hall to her class. Someone stole her skirt while she was being wedgied in the locker room, so she had wrapped a jacket around her waist in place of the skirt.

Laura suddenly feels a sharp tug on her panties and, before she knew it, she was being dragged back into the boys' locker room. This time, it is already filled with PE students.

Jack: Seems like you have more undies. Don't mind if I do.

Laura: Hmm? W-what do you mean? Wait, n-no, don't-

Jack wedgies Laura so hard that her butt starts turning red. He gives her an atomic wedgie and continues to pull on her underwear near the bottom.

Laura's POV: I felt as if my cheeks were getting sawed in half, having the elastic of my panties on my head, and my buttocks red, I was too embarrassed to hear how the boys made fun of me. It took me 10 minutes just to get my own panties off my forehead.

Jack: Shirt off.

Laura: B-but I- *sigh* okay...

Laura's POV: I was so embarrassed, but I knew I had to obey. My cheeks as pink as they could be, (both pairs of cheeks) I took off my shirt, wearing only panties and a bra, blushing so hard as everybody in the room stared at me.

Jack: This next part will be fun.

Jack pulls up on Laura's panties as hard as he can with both hands. Laura is lifted off the ground, shrieking in pain. Jack hangs Laura by 2 pairs of her panties onto a hook, 8 feet off the ground. He pulls on her legs so that her undies wedge into her butt more.

Laura: D-don't do that! Ow!!!

Laura's POV: It was impossible for me not to moan loudly. I stuck out my tongue, and closed my eyes, hanging by my panties, listening to how little by little they were torn, and how everyone saw me.

After about 15 minutes of staying in a hanging wedgie, Laura's panties rip and she falls to the ground. By now, everyone is laughing and throwing things at her as she awkwardly covers herself.

Laura: Oww... p-please, let me go.

Laura's POV: I couldn't stop moaning as everyone laughed at me and pointed at my ripped panties on the ground. I put on 4 pairs of panties before Jack dragged me back into this room and by now, I only had 2.

Laura's POV: After everyone had run out of things to throw, Jack walked over to me and unhooked my bra. I blushed so hard that my cheeks were starting to turn red. He yanked my inner pair of panties up and gave me a bra-connection wedgie.

Jack grabs Laura's panties while they are connected to her bra. He bounces her up and down as her second-last pair of panties start to rip and she squeals in pain. Another boy simultaneously tugs on the front of her panties to cause her even more agony.

Jack: Now for a little self-humiliation. Go outside into the PE court and give yourself an atomic wedgie in front of everyone, or I'll do it for you.

Laura *thinking*: What? W-why would he make me do something like that? I- I guess I have to...

Laura's POV: While I was passing through the middle of all those guys, one of them stopped me and grabbed onto my bra strap. He ripped it completely off and the panties connected to my bra ripped off as well, leaving me completely naked with only my last pair of panties on.

Laura goes out into the yard and the hundreds of PE students stare at her in nothing but her panties, covering her top with both arms. Laura stands there awkwardly, feet pointing inward, blushing so hard that her cheeks are bright red, and more embarrassed than ever.

Jack: Laura, the atomic. We don't got all day.

Laura's POV: I approached the center of the court while everyone in physical education, and in the locker room, saw me wearing only my panties. I grabbed the back of my underwear, and yanked it over my own head, managing to bite the elastic of my panties, and showing my buttocks all red in front of everyone.

Laura's POV: The wedgie only lasted about 10 minutes, but to me, it felt like hours. Jack eventually decided that he'd had enough of me and allowed me to go into the girl's locker room, but not before spanking me repeatedly while walking there.

When Laura walks into the girl's locker room, all the girls stare at her still in her atomic wedgie. Most of them laugh at her, but a few help Laura get her panties off her head. She is forced to tolerate the rest of her day without a bra and with ripped and stretched panties. Laura has no choice but to put up with everything that was seen.

Photos and videos of her, recorded by the guys in the locker room and some of the PE students, are shared everywhere. Other students constantly give her chair wedgies during class, atomic wedgies in the hall, and hanging wedgies in the locker room.

Over time, her panties just turn into an old rag because of how stretched they are, and it takes months for everyone to move on from what happened that day.