The Future of Laura the Wedgie Slave

Now that LtWS has come to an end, I want to address a few things.

I plan on leaving the wedgie community at some point. I obviously can't stay in it forever. It won't be any time soon, probably on a few years, or just a few months if I get bored of it. I lose motivation quickly when starting a new LtWS story, but once I get an idea, it's easy and fun to write.

But now that the main LtWS series is done, what happens to it now? Well, I'm planning to release a new wedgie story series called "Laura's Wedgie Adventures" which will obviously take place after LtWS. This new series will be a lot more expanded on characters and setting, meaning there will be a bunch more characters, including Laura's little sister, her family, her friends (wait no scratch that, Aimee is her only friend), and the people in her general area.

As I said before, the series will also be expanded on setting, meaning there will be more parts taking place outside the school. A new character named "Jake" will be introduced in the series, who will be Jack's brother. He may take the spotlight as the main dom of the series, or be tied with Jack for it. What's the difference between him and Jack? You'll find out soon enough.

I don't really know how long LWA will be. The parts might vary more in length, some may be around 2 pages while some could be more than 6. Hopefully the series will have more parts than LtWS ultimately did.

Also confirmed is that Laura now secretly likes wedgies, though she obviously has her limits. She hinted at this to Aimee on the last few lines of LtWS 5, though Aimee thought of it as a joke. She may find out about Laura's secret wedgie pleasure later sometime in the series, but that is still being decided.

I also want to use the name "Natalie" for one of the good characters, as Natalie is a character that got scrapped in LtWS 2. She was supposed to be Laura's other friend, introduced into the series at the same time as Aimee, but she was removed cause I barely used her throughout the part.

The series will also introduce more fetishes related or similar to wedgies, just like LtWS 3-5 did. I was trying to experiment with using swirlies and spanking in the stories. If there are any more fetishes similar to these, let me know!

Lastly, I want to add more unrealisticness (if that's a real word) to the story. It's a fiction after all, so I can basically do anything I want with it. There may be more mystical aspects to the story and more occurrences that definitely wouldn't be possible IRL. This includes events or clubs that nobody would think of creating publicly, like Silver's Kissing Booth in WW Academy (by @wwacademy lol)

Wedgies are obviously resorted to as punishment in the series more than IRL, and this will be expanded upon in LWA too, especially with one of the characters named "Olivia" whom I won't leak anything about.

That about wraps up this status update, it was really long so thanks so much for reading through the entire thing! (If you did read the whole thing, that is. If you didn't then go do that.) I'll see you when LWA 1 is finished and released! Peace!

(Will put the link to LWA here when it's released to Wattpad.)