Escape the School!

Laura and Aimee are hiding in the school's hallway while Maya and her gang look for them. She enlists the help of Jack and Duncan to find them.

Aimee: I think we went the wrong way. The school exit is at the other side of the campus!

Jack: Yep, there's no way you're getting outta this one!

Laura and Aimee run away without looking back, while Jack chases them and calls for the rest of his friends to come over. The two girls dash around the corner and into the closest door, which leads to another hallway with more doors. They hear Maya and Mrs. Karen through one of the doors, so they lean in to eavesdrop.

Mrs. Karen: So what you're saying is, Laura TRICKED you into talking smack about me, just so you could get in trouble??

Maya: Otherwise, why would Laura come get you in the first place?

Mrs. Karen: I see, they are going to PAY!!

Aimee: I think we need to get outta here...

Aimee and Laura peek through the window on the door and see Duncan waiting outside.

Aimee: We're trapped! What do we do?

Laura's POV: I figured that it was time for me to sacrifice for Aimee for once, after she had saved me so many times before. I ran through the door and down the hall, letting Duncan see me, and I signaled Aimee that this was her chance to escape while Duncan was distracted. She hesitated at first but managed to sneak past Duncan and out of sight.

Duncan: Aha! There you are!

Laura runs away while Duncan chases her until they end up outside in the PE yard. Duncan catches up with her, grabs her by her waistband, and lifts her up off the ground. She realizes that she is exposed to the cold afternoon wind and the crowds of students playing sports.

Duncan: Now, you will pay for what you've done!

Laura: I- I-

Laura's POV: It was really nippy outside and it looked like it was about to rain. The sky was also already growing dark, as daylight savings time was just a week away. Duncan grabbed the sides of my undies and swung me as if I was on a swing. I started regretting wearing multiple pairs of panties by this time, because at least it would be over once they ripped. However, I let go of that regret when Duncan ripped off my shirt and pulled off my skirt, leaving me in only my underwear and my bra that was barely covering my breasts, which already looked a bit big on me.

Laura: S-stop!! This can't be allowed!!

Duncan doesn't say anything, and walks toward a tall tree in full view of all the others, who are staring at Laura. The sky turns gray and it's starting to sprinkle. Laura covers herself as much as she can, and shivers from the cold.

Laura: P-please, it's f-freezing out here! Please let me go...

Duncan stays silent but starts to smirk in an intimidating way. He gives Laura a hanging wedgie on the tall tree and spanks her repeatedly while she dangles from the middle of the branch. Everyone spectates in shock, some are taking pictures and laughing while others are concerned and want to help, but are too afraid to approach.

Laura: S-somebody help!! You can't all just stand there!

Laura's POV: I knew freshmen didn't get much respect in this school, but I didn't think things would escalate this far when I first transferred here. I wasn't even screaming or moaning anymore, I just clenched my teeth and waited longingly for this to be over. I thought that I would eventually lose feeling in my butt, though that didn't happen and every spank was as painful as the last. I saw Duncan calling someone on the phone and could make out Jack's voice, so I just dangled there helplessly worried about what Jack would do to me when he came here.