Mayhem at the Mall

Made with help from Dash.

Laura and Aimee are visiting the mall to buy new panties for Laura. It is crowded with people of all ages, including students from Laura's school who are whispering about her.

Aimee: Geez, what is with all these stores not having any panties less than $30?

Laura: Umm... I mean, we haven't really tried that store in the corner.

Aimee: Alright, let's go check it out!

Laura's POV: It was a one-floor store in the corner, which explained why we missed it on our trip around the mall. But it was pretty big and had a lot of students from my school in it. As soon as we walked inside, we saw Maya browsing around the crop-top section.

Aimee: Shoot, Maya's here. I think we'll need to be sneaky with this.

Aimee and Laura enter the mall stealthily, avoiding Maya while looking around the women's underwear section.

Random Student: Hey! Isn't that Laura from those wedgie videos?

Maya hears this and turns around. She instantly spots Laura and Aimee.

Aimee: ... uh oh.

Maya: What a surprise, look who, like, decided to join me here! Funny thing about this place, they sell panties your size!

Aimee: Can't Laura at least go one day without ripped undies for once?!

Maya: What is your problem, nerd? It's tradition! And besides, they've, like, got pretty cheap panties here for Laura to get, once the ones she's wearing are all torn up.

Laura: P-please, leave us alone... We don't want any trouble...

Maya: Oh my gosh, you talk like a wimp! Maybe if you stopped being so WEAK, people would actually like you! But apparently that's impossible for you, isn't it?

Maya shoves Aimee out of the way. She pantses Laura and gives her a hanging wedgie on one of the store's hooks.

Laura's POV: I've been in many hanging wedgies before, but not in such a public place. I looked around very embarrassed, hoping that there weren't many people watching, but there were at least 20 students in the store all staring at me.

Aimee: Leave her alone!

Maya: Stay out of this unless you want to be next!

More students come over and bounce Laura up and down by her undies, while the others watch in amusement.

Aimee: I said... LEAVE HER ALONE!!

Aimee eventually builds up the courage to grab on to Maya's panties and yanks them as high as she can.

Maya: OW FRICK!! Okay, you messed with the wrong person, brat!

Aimee (sweating nervously): Wait please, let's talk about this-

Maya focuses her attention on Aimee and pulls her panties over her head. Aimee shrieks in pain.

Aimee: OW!! HEY!!

Laura's POV: All of this unfolded in front of me while I was hanging from my panties high up, in full view of all the people, who took advantage of me to grope me, spank me, and pull on my legs. Suddenly, as if things couldn't get any worse, Jack walks in.

Jack: Wow, Laura! I can't believe you're here! And in the perfect situation too! I see you brought a friend.

Jack: Maya, take Aimee to the bathroom and take care of her. I'll deal with Laura...