Before You Read

Hello, friends. It has been an awfully long time for me since I have been on Wattpad, but, with the completion of my second novel (published on Tapas), I have started my third novel. I thought that I would document my third novel on Wattpad as well, having missed it quite a bit. 

Before you read this story, I will warn that there will be:

Fighting

Gore/Blood 

Mental Health Disorders

Profanity

🌈LGBQT+ content🌈

Sexism

Racism

Homophobia

Yes, that is a lot of things, I am aware. The potential trigger warning items, such as excessive gore and mental health issues, will be met with a trigger warning for those specific topics. If I forget a trigger warning, please let me know as soon as possible so I can input one. 

Regarding the LGBQT+ content, I want to mention that I am Biromantic. What is that? It means that I am bisexual and asexual, so I like guys and girls, but I don't participate in any sexual actions. I want to put some of my life in here, and whilst I do not want to bring any spoilers yet, there will, without a shadow of a doubt, be LGBQT+ sightings. 

Lastly, this takes place in a medieval fantasy setting with a hint of steampunk. There is electricity, there is magic, and there is, without a doubt, sexism and racism. I bring these topics up as the main character, as you all will learn, takes no crap from anyone. She fights these issues head on, and I find her to be a very empowering figure (though I might say that just because I am the author, tee-hee). 

Without further a due, I present to you, "Thief of Bones".