One: Studies and Spars

 "Anastasia, my lady, are you almost finished there?" Evangeline's voice bounces around the walls of the princess's spacious bedroom. Each wall seems to be so far away from one another, some may even say her room is the size of a modest cottage.

   "Almost, Eva!" A voice responds from inside the powder room. In return, Evangeline can only let out a humored sigh; her princess is a brilliant person, but when it comes to the simplest of tasks, well, she isn't the brightest candle in a dark room.

   Princess Anastasia has been in the powder room for seventeen minutes and thirty two seconds, according to Evangeline's count. All to just put on her dress. Now, granted, putting on dresses as extravagant as Anastasia's is less than simple, but, seventeen minutes, to Evangeline, seems a smidge excessive.

   "Eva!" the princess nearly flies out of the powder room with a look of defeat smitten among her youthful face. She turns around, and Evangeline looks at her back, which appears to be too wide open since the corset has yet to be tied. "Can you stitch this up for me?"

   "Of course, princess." Evangeline responds as a smile rises upon her lips. There is a certain light that reaches her moss covered eyes, each orb glistening like a tree covered forest within an ecosystem so diverse that the entire community simply flourishes.

   Evangeline cautiously fiddles with the dress's corset. Her fingers dance with the strings then stops a mere moment later, the corset tightened with the dress fully on.

   "And, finished!" Evangeline announces as she ties the string's ends into a little bow. Without a second to spare, Anastasia turns around letting out an excited squeal, her baby blue eyes seemingly sparkling with enthusiasm.

    "Thank you! Now, how about we go take a walk..."

   "No, princess. You have your studies to attend to," interrupts Evangeline.

   The smile from Anastasia's falters before she lets out a defeated breath, crossing her arms in the process with her lips slightly pouting before turning her head to look as intimidating as possible. "I wish to not study, how about we go to town instead and get some delicious desserts or skip around the royal garden and... "

   Evangeline interrupts again, "Princess it is my duty to ensure that you get to your destinations safely so that you can continue to expand your knowledge. Shall we go?"

   "You're no fun," Anastasia groans as her eyes that once shone with excitement dulled with dread.

   Evangeline lets out a small chuckle, and she is quick to turn around, opening Anastasia's door in the process. She allows the princess to pass through the entryway before closing the door behind herself.

   The two go through the corridors of the castle, the sun shining through the large glass windows. Some of them are colored, casting the illusion of having a rainbow indoors, bringing even more life to the extravagant, accessorized castle. The queen had a knack for decorating, making sure that each room gave off vibrance and energy, from magically enlightened chandeliers hanging from the ceiling to vines that neatly covered the walls. This is never a dull space in the castle.

   Finally, the two arrive outside the grand library. Evangeline steps forward as Anastasia waits to open the two heavy creaky ornate grand doors. The library, lined with so many book cases that seem to grow beyond the heavens, had a glass roof allowing the bright morning's sunlight to enter, casting a calming glow onto the entire study.

   "Princess. Evangeline.," a voice sounds out, and the two turn their attention towards a figure that strides forward. With long brown hair casted into a ponytail and big, honey brown eyes, Johan Tunzel was a man of wisdom and strength. A retired warrior that participated in countless battles. He started his studies after his fighting days. A few years ago, Johan became one of the most acknowledged scholars within the entire kingdom of Colosiccus.