Chapter 3

“Don’t call me lunatic, retard.” I said to Jungkook. This guy was getting on my nerves now.

“Do you guys know each other?” J-hope asked, raising his eyebrows.

“NO!” I and Jungkook said simultaneously.

“She is the girl who punched Jungkook yesterday.” Taehyung said grinning. He was way too happy.

All the other guys burst out laughing but stopped as soon as Jungkook glared at them.

“You are coming with me.” Jungkook grabbed my arm while I resisted. I tried to stop him but he wasn’t listening to me. I heard Jin telling Eun Ae to not to worry because Jungkook won’t hurt me. I seriously doubt that.

Jungkook left my arm as soon as we reached poolside. There were few people drinking near the pool but Jungkook told them to leave and they scurried away.

“What was the reason of punching me, woman?” Jungkook asked calmly putting his hands inside the pockets of his leather jacket.

“Firstly, I have a name. It’s Jung Seo Hyun. Secondly, this is your profile, right?” I showed him my phone and I answered his question with mine.

“Yeah, so? Don’t tell me you got offended by my recent post and that’s why you punched me.” He said narrowing his eyes at me.

“You are damn right.” I said nodding my head and acting as if I was too proud for what I had done.

“I think now is the time for you to apologize Mr.” I said folding my hands.
“Who gave you the right to judge people when you don’t even know their story? You think very highly of yourself, don’t you? It is my blog, I can write whatever the hell I want to write. You cannot go on punching people just because you don’t like their opinions about the society. You think I will apologize to you? I am not sorry for what I wrote, because everything I wrote was true, every word of it.” He said like he knew me very well. He was looking at me as if he knew that I will retort back but I stayed in my spot. He gave me a last look mixed with pity and disappointment and began to leave.

“Wait!” I said. He didn’t turn around though. I went and grabbed his sleeve to stop him.

He looked back where my hand was and I immediately left his sleeve.

“What now? You want to punch me again for not apologizing to you or you want to slap me?” He asked angrily.

“I want to know the rea-” I was cut off by a drunk girl who came with a beer bottle in a hand and fell on Jungkook.

“Babe, where were you? Why did you leave me alone in that room? It was my turn to do things!” The girl said in her slurred speech.

“I got bored so I left.” Jungkook said shrugging.

He turned towards me but the girl grabbed his collar and slapped him across his face. I covered my mouth with my hand. “Jerk.” And then she left. I burst out laughing.

“Aww! I think your bad days are going on, but you deserved it.” I said sitting on one of the poolside chairs.

“Jin would flip out if he finds out what you were doing in his room with that girl.” I said staring at the stars. The night was beautiful.

“They are so easy.” Jungkook said sitting beside me on another poolside chair.

My ears perked up. “Who are easy?”
“Women. I know all of them may not be like that. But, the girls I have been with were like that. They were too dependable. Some just wanted to be spoiled by me and some never had their opinions. What I like, what I wanted to do, only that mattered to them. None of them ever cross questioned me or said NO. None of them had a big mouth. Everything was a little too easy. That’s boring.” Jungkook said looking at the stars and frowning. I heard him sigh. He then got up and began to leave.

“I am sorry. I shouldn’t have punched you. You are right, everyone has the right to express their opinions. I cannot go on hitting people just because their opinions aren’t same as mine.” I said looked at my feet.

“It’s okay, as long as you realized your mistake.” He said without turning back.
I looked up from ground and he was standing right in front of me. He gave me a small smile and I smiled back at him.

COMMENT, SHARE AND LIKE :)