Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Rocky scanned the black Magellan GPS in her clammy hands." CeCe turn right here. 3 minutes till the airport!" CeCe obeyed without question and Rocky smiled; putting the black navigation device down on the middle seat between her and CeCe. "Look! I can see the sign!" Rocky yelled, opening a bag of Lay's potato chips. Rocky removed one from the greasy bag and resumed to crunch. The crumbs landed on the floor of the leather interior. "Rocky! Seriously! This is my NEW car!" CeCe chastised as she jerked the steering wheel to the left. "Sorry! You've had it for like a year and a half I wouldn't call it new. Gently used is a better term." Rocky apologized. "Just clean it up." CeCe stated matter-o-factly as she presumed to pull into a parking space. Rocky did as she was told and the two 17 year olds filed into the airport. Rocky scanned the setting eagerly. She spotted grandparents picking up their grand kids, boyfriends and girlfriends embracing, the panic of swarms trying to get to the gate in time but so far, no Harrison. Rocky looked at her watch dumbfounded. '5:45'. "Where is he? His flight grounded at 5:30!" She complained to the girl next to her. "Don't worry! He'll be here! I know your excited to be with him again after months but just chill ok!?" CeCe rubbed the distraught Rocky's back in attempt to sooth her. Rocky exhaled and gave in to CeCe's plea. Just then, as Rocky looked up from her watch, she saw the love of her life descending the escalator. Rocky gave a squeal of happiness. Right when Harrison stepped off the moving steps Rocky didn't hesitate to run to him. She ran as if her life depended on it and jumped into his arms, causing him to stagger back. Rocky wrapped her toned dancers legs around his waist and dangled her arms around is neck. "Woah! Hey there beautiful." Harrison said and proceeded to lean in. Rocky giggled and did the same. As their lips met it got more passionate. At this point the pair is full on making out in the airport terminal. CeCe watched the two lovebirds from a standpoint and sighed wistfully; wishing that she herself had a boyfriend. She gave a sly smile and looked away, feeling invasive. As CeCe proceeded to look around the airport she saw in fact people where staring. Evidently the couple could care less as they continued their kissing fest, breaking for air only occasionally. CeCe looked at all the people that surrounded her and saw that a mother, she presumed, covered a small girls eyes. That was when she had to draw the line. CeCe went up to her best friend and timidly tapped her on the shoulder. "What!?" Rocky hissed clearly not happy with the interruption. Harrison, who glared along with his girlfriend, obviously felt similarly. "People are staring."CeCe whispered. "Save it for the party!" She winked at Rocky, who in response stuck her tongue out. Although, she obliged none the less and reluctantly hopped out of Harrison's arms. The girls, along with the lone male, exited the airport. When they reached the sky blue convertible Harrison plopped his bag in the trunk, followed by Rocky with his carry on. The entourage then got in the car and drove; en-route to the Jones' 2nd floor apartment.