Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

*2 hours later*

*Ding Ding Ding* CeCe sighed emphatically and peeled the cucumbers off her eyes, as did The brunette directly beside her. "Time to take the mask off!" Rocky hollered and stood up. She grabbed a face cloth off the arm of the chair and walked into the bathroom. About a minute or so later Rocky emerged from the restroom a towel to her face and a headband holding her hair back. She took the towel off, hung it to dry and sashayed the direction of CeCe's room. "I'll be in once I'm done Kay?" CeCe said upon entering the washroom. "Sounds good, Rocky replied.

*1 hour later*

The two girls walked out of CeCe's room and admired themselves. "We look Hawt!" CeCe observed. "Uh DUH!" Rocky laughed. CeCe had straightened hair with a gold clip accenting her bangs. Her makeup consisted of the essentials with sparkling gold liquid eyeliner above the black. She adorned a sparkly gold top and dark wash skinny jeans. Rocky's brown hair cascaded down her back in soft waves with a snooki-poof. Her makeup was the sparkly brown eyeliner and mascara. Her lips sparkled with watermelon scented lipgloss. Her outfit consisted of dark wash skinny jeans; similar to CeCe's and an orange sparkly top. It was a little flashy for Rocky's taste but CeCe insisted. They left the house arm in arm and drove to Darren's 3 story mansion; laughing all the way as they jammed to the radio.