ch 1

Story starts after leap of 8 yrs...

A girl was shown coming out of railway station wearing salwaar suit along with her luggage....she looked around the place while admiring its beauty and took a deep breathe... She then bent down to the ground and took the soil in her hand and and smelled it...

( salwar which girl has worn )

Girl : ummmm....yeh mitthi yeh khusboo ahaa kitni yaad aayi iski par ab aakir kaar aa hi gayi main apne desh apne bharat mein...

She then stood up smiling and saw bail gaadi ( bullock cart ) going and she stopped one

Aaja Tujhko Mitti Pukaare Pukaare Chaand Sitaare
Aaja Ke Ye Desh Hain Tera Isko Gale Laga Re

Yahi Hai Pyaar Tera Jo
Yahi Hai Rishte Saare
Chal Yaha Pe Ek Nayi Raah Banaye
Thode Andhere Bane Naya Savera

Rishta Tera Mera Rishta Tera Mera

She then stood up smiling and saw bail gaadi ( bullock cart ) going and she stopped one of them.

Bullock cart driver : kaha jaana hai aapko?

Girl said while smiling : tulsipur.... Tulsipur jaana hai mujhe apne bhagwaan ke darshan karne... Le chalege aap mujhe waha?

The girl was none other than bondita....

BCD : haa chalo aao betho...

Bondita then put her luggage in cart n sat down in cart and from there her journey started to meet her god, her sakha babu...

The whole journey she was only thinking what would be his reaction on seeing her.... Thinking all this finally she reached tulsipur... And there she saw girls going to school... She was so happy seeing this sight... Tears of happiness started coming and finally she murmured to herself '' aapne aakir kaar aapne kar hi diya, ladkiyon ko unka padhne ka haq aapne unhe de hi diya aur ab baaki ka hum saath mein laayenge samajh mein sudaar '' saying this she wiped her tears and smiled.

She then finally reaches roy chaudhary haveli.... She got down the cart with her luggage and paid the driver and left towards the door... She was about to step in but she thought of some mischief and left towards the kitchen window and went in from there n directly went to study room n hid herself behind bookshelf  as she wanted to meet him first...

Finally after sometime her wait was over as he came in..   but he was in so much anger that he just banged his hand on the study table... And broke the glass which was kept there....his hand started bleeding but then Suddenly he felt bondita's presence there... He looked here and there but didn't find anyone. He smiled sadly thinking its his illusion as she can never come here...

Bondita was in tears after seeing him after a long time & also worried seeing his bleeding hand and was about to come infront of him but stopped as she heard some footsteps coming closer to study room.