What About It?!

Po nearly fell over the moment he heard that.

"The Shifting Mirror of Zinzi?!"

"Yes."

"Like, the Shifting Mirror of Zinzi relic?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure we're talking about the same thing?"

"Yes."

"Will you just keep answering me yes?"

"Yes."

"Well, what about it?"

Master Bai Chen gazed at Po with his steely blue eyes and said, "I have figured out that if you swap bodies using that mirror, there is hardly any way to change back." "WHAT?!!" Po screamed, eyes as wide as saucers. "But, I have heard that there is one way to change back, but, you wouldn't need it. No one could be stupid enough to handle the mirror recklessly. I just wanted to make sure that you transferred it to a safer location where nobody could use it for the wrong purpose." Master Bail Chen said. Now, the rabbit might not have known, but he was wrong about nobody being stupid enough to handle the mirror recklessly. There was someone who was that stupid. And he was in that same room, sitting opposite him and feeling very sorry for himself. "But, ahem, suppose that someone was stupid enough, how would they change back?" Po asked, trying to find a tiny glimmer of hope. "Well, they would have to spend a week in each other's shoes, and try to understand each other better. If they don't understand each other better by the end of the week, they will stay like that forever. The mirror will decide if they have understood each other, all the affected people have to do are look into it." the rabbit said thoughtfully. Po sighed, a week might be enough time. But then his hopes were dashed to tiny pieces when Master Bail Chen added, "Unless of course, the mirror got broken. If the mirror got broken, they would have to fix the mirror first. But the only substance strong enough to bind the mirror together is on the top of the highest mountain in the Valley of Peace, and it will take at least a month to get to the top, and it is called, The Sticky Plaster of Chang." Now, Po freaked out.

"What?! So I'm gonna stay like this forever?!!"

Master Bail Chen furrowed his eyebrows, "You know Master Shifu, you haven't been acting like yourself lately."

"I haven't?"

"No."

Po chuckled nervously. "What makes you say that?"

"Something is wrong about you."

"Like what?"

"Your movements. The way you talk. The way you act."

"Your probably just imagining things."

"No, I am sure that you aren't acting like yourself. Are you feeling alright?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Master Bail Chen stared at Po until Po felt quite uncomfortable.

"Because you aren't Master Shifu."