Revealed

"What... what do you mean-"

"It means I'm Po and Shifu's in my body!"

Tigress stopped dead at those words. She looked at both of them very closely, as if trying to see if they were lying. Po felt uncomfortable under her stare, and fidgeted with his eyes looking everywhere but at her face. Tigress eventually nodded and said, "I believe you." The two let out a sigh of relief, and a thought came to Tigress.

"M-master Shifu, I didn't know I was talking to you-"

"Its alright, Tigress. We have to learn how to be each other anyway."

Tigress looked at them quizzically, and asked, "Learn to be each other?"
Po nodded, "Yeah, you have to learn how to be each other if you swap bodies using the mirror." Tigress raised an eyebrow. "Mirror? What mirror?" Shifu sighed and then said "We must explain from the beginning." and he did just that.

5 minutes later...

Tigress' eyes were practically bulging from her skull. Po would've laughed if only he wasn't in a dilemma too. Tigress seemed to slowly recover, and asked, "Then why didn't you tell us this in the first place?"

"We could not learn about each other if you all treated the same."

Po snorted, "Actually, I think Shifu just wanted to keep his dignity."

Shifu glared at Po and the other panda immediately backed down. Tigress, in spite of herself, did a little smirk and wondered how messed up her world became.