FIRE!!!

Now, back to Shifu -since I like the fact you still have to think about Po and Master Bai Chen- he was on stage, being an assistant for an arrogant carabao that he didn't like nor even wanted to be around. That's life, people. "Po, can you hand me those nunchucks?!" Jhao Su yelled, before flexing his biceps. "Yes master." Shifu said sarcastically, grabbing the nunchucks and handing it to him. "No need to call me master!" Jhao Su said. Shifu thought, " At least he has some humility in him." before Jhao Su proved him wrong by saying, "Just call me, Master Jhao Su the Invisible!" to which everyone applauded. Shifu gritted his teeth and bit back the tempting desire to punch that annoying carabao in the face. He merely nodded angrily, his mouth shut tight, as he tried not to shout insults at the arrogant carabao. Now, Jhao Su was showing off his skills with the nunchucks, nearly hitting Shifu in the face once or twice. Then, he finally did hit Shifu in the face, and by that time, Shifu had had enough of Jhao Su and his nunchukcs, so he grabbed the nunchucks, and broke it in half. "Oops." he deadpanned, glaring angrily at the carabao. Everyone gasped. Even Jhao Su looked surprised at the sudden burst of strength from Shifu, but he regained his arrogant composure and flashed a smile at the audience. "That's exactly what I was thinking! It was time to try something else! Assistant, hand me those 10 torches, and give me a match!" Jhao Su yelled, he really liked doing the yelling and shouting.