𝐈𝐕. ↳ ❝ 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐚𝐱 ❞

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

now playing [【love me, love me, love me - kikuo】]

2:32 ——◦———— -3:50

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

As (y/n) gnawed on her fingernails-- a habit she should be getting rid of, but was the least of her concerns, she thought about what to do

"What would a normal sane person do if a character from genshin-- probably the main villain in the current story-- came alive and starts getting weirdly possessive of you? Damn, i'd thought if this was to happen i'd be fangirling . . but it's way more scarier than i thought." (y/n) uttered.

(i literally asked my friends what they would do bc i know i'd literally go on my knees and thank scara but i can't write that bc its not practical  BUT THEY ALL THOUGHT IT WAS HOT TOO)

The (h/c)ed female was a little paranoid of her every move. Of every device, of every noise, just everything. Who know's what he has control over? Your phone, your macbook, your TV?!

But something was odd in his words. Scaramouche mentioned you not having complete control over your actions. The hell does that mean? Whatever. He was probably speaking nonsense.

The main problem you need to think about was HOW HE WAS BASICALLY REAL AND OBSESSIVE. Should you call the cops? Should you tell someone? But . . you literally would sound insane. You imagined how you'd sound like if you were to go up to someone and say how Scaramouche from Genshin Impact was real and he was coming after you.

His fangirls would freak out.

What was stopping him from murdering everyone you told as well? No one would believe you, and you'd take the blame.

As (y/n) thought of all the things she could do, frustration penting up as she gripped on the sheets of her bed. It's not like you can talk to Yua or Ryuu, as both your phone AND mac book was broken in pieces. And . . Scara's words of their disloyalty against you still stayed in the back of your mind, no matter how hard you tried to forget it.

You started to regret breaking your devices. But maybe it was for the better.

"Think you can get rid of me so easily?" A hushed whisper mumbled into your ears, tickling your skin as you shivered before jumping up and looking around the room. Nothing. You suddenly got pushed into the bed. "What's good about originating from a game is that i get to have powers only mere HUMANS can dream off." Scaramouche's intoxicating voice hummed, dragging a fingertip against your collarbone in a slow manner as he now hovered over you.