𝐗. ↳ ❝ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❞

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

now playing [【other side of paradise - glass animals】]

2:32 ——◦———— -3:50

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

⚠️ Sexual themes ⚠️

It's been three days

Three days since Scaramouche . . choked and traumatised you, and three days since he disappeared. You knew he'd be back. But what you were worried about was . . what was he doing?

Not that you cared.

You still felt scared to go near him after that little . . experience.

Regretting thinking about what happened at all, you sighed to yourself before grabbing your phone. It's been a long time since you last texted Ryuu . . even if he was your ex, you still held some form of feelings for him. Maybe you should check up on him? Yeah, that's a good idea. Besides, it was 2 am, what was there to do?

'What the hell? What was his problem?' You thought to yourself, an upset look taking over your face as you sighed

'What the hell? What was his problem?' You thought to yourself, an upset look taking over your face as you sighed. He was never like this . . even if he was upset with you. What happen?

Deciding to think nothing of it, you tossed your phone to the side. Having nothing to do, nor no one to text, you closed your eyes and hoped to at least be able to force yourself to fall asleep . . and you did.

Until someone had woken you up.

"Huh? What the-- Scaramouche?" You rubbed your eyes in shock, looking at the shadowy figure that was . . drenched in blood. A memory suddenly making its way into your mind.